Irish player emma murphy cheering thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 31st, 2006, 09:34 PM   #1
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
Irish player emma murphy cheering thread

today on the 31 of december 2006, emma murphy was crowned as the irish indoors ladies singles champion. Well done emma!

Here are some articles on emma

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniont...z1s31emma.html

http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniont...1s19tenny.html

http://www.sandiego.edu/publications...athletics2.php
polly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2007, 11:41 PM   #2
country flag polly

polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of polly has much to be proud of
Re: Irish player emma murphy cheering thread

best of luck to emma murphy who is playing in a challenger in california this week., she could cause some damage here and i wouldnt be surprised if she can go far here emma is playing against tanya raykova from bulgaria
Old Jan 29th, 2007, 09:38 AM   #3
country flag polly

well done to emma for beating tanya raykova of bulgaria 6/4 7/5
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 09:27 AM   #4
country flag polly

well done to emma murphy once again, she beat ekaterina afinogenova 7/6(5) 6/4
Old Jan 30th, 2007, 04:39 PM   #5
country flag Kai

Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute Kai has a reputation beyond repute

Well Done Emma
Kai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 10:48 AM   #6
country flag polly

hard luck to emma, she lost to maria abramovic of croatia 6/2 6/3
Old Feb 2nd, 2007, 11:09 PM   #7
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah so close to the main draw!

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 08:54 PM   #8

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Emma playing in 25,000 Orange, CA qualies next week!!

Come back soon Tati
Old Mar 9th, 2007, 09:01 PM   #9
country flag IMPOSSIBLE
. . .

IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute IMPOSSIBLE has a reputation beyond repute

Wish her best of luck, keep out of the way of dangerous Swedes Emma

♠ Check Out > Sofia-Arvidsson.webs.com

♠ Follow > Sofia Arvidsson Twitter Fans
IMPOSSIBLE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 02:28 PM   #10

Emma plays Page Bartelt (USA) in the first quali round later today, she should beat her.

Come back soon Tati
Old Mar 11th, 2007, 07:23 PM   #11
country flag polly

best of luck to emma
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 03:19 PM   #12

Emma won 6-1 6-3 She now plays Christina Fusano (USA)

Come back soon Tati
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 03:50 PM   #13
country flag polly

well done to emma, i hope she qualifies
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 11:00 PM   #14
country flag polly

hard luck on emma this week in orange, california, she gave a walkover to american christina fusano. emma has aso pulled out of other american tournies in the next 2 weeks, i hope to god she is not seiously injured
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 11:13 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by polly View Post
hard luck on emma this week in orange, california, she gave a walkover to american christina fusano. emma has aso pulled out of other american tournies in the next 2 weeks, i hope to god she is not seiously injured
Yeah I just saw that she pulled out of Redding next week. She said after she won the Irish Indoors, that some rich American woman was funding her tournaments for the next couple of months, hopefully she still is

Come back soon Tati