ULA RADWAŃSKA cheering thread - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:20 AM   #226
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Princess ULA RADWAŃSKA

TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 17th, 2008, 11:22 AM   #227
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Ula

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 02:25 PM   #228
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Ula, don't let the pressure of the fact that your older sister achieved so much get to you! I think Ula is comparing where Agnieszka was when she was her age and feels rushed. No need to do that, everyone has his/her own "clock". As I always say, enjoy tennis, have fun with every game
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 02:26 PM   #229
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

with dad or without she sucks anytime
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 05:35 PM   #230
country flag Endru.

Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of Endru. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
with dad or without she sucks anytime
that's fuckin' true

I think this thread should be named 'hopeless ULA RADWANSKA'
Serena Coco JJ Angie
Su-Wei Makiri Kimiko Yarka

Last edited by Endru. : Apr 19th, 2008 at 04:42 PM.
Endru. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 08:52 PM   #231
country flag jomamoto

jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice jomamoto is just really nice

Ula is much more agressive than Aga. That needs more physical strength to play on top level. Her days will come (but not so soon).
jomamoto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17th, 2008, 09:05 PM   #232
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomamoto View Post
Ula is much more agressive than Aga. That needs more physical strength to play on top level. Her days will come (but not so soon).
I fully agree with you that she has the talent to play and beat the best, and also that her game is faster. Only if she could really enjoy the game and let go the nerves her day could come sooner then one may think.
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 04:48 PM   #233
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomamoto View Post
Yep. Ula would be soon rewarded as best junior player of 2007. She almost won Grand Slam last year. Doubles wins in French, US and Wimbledon, runner-up in Aussie.
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 09:59 AM   #234
country flag frequentflyer

frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all

any idea why she withdrew from next week's ITF 100K yesterday?
frequentflyer is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 01:57 PM   #235
country flag frequentflyer

frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all frequentflyer is a name known to all

OK, it somehow escaped my attention that she chose the really tough qualies in Prague over MD in France, and that despite the fact that one win in Cagnes-Sur-Mer is worth 10 points while three qualies wins, if she does it, can earn her just 7. strange maths, she must be very confident.
frequentflyer is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2008, 03:38 PM   #236
country flag Krzysiu.

Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of Krzysiu. has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by frequentflyer View Post
OK, it somehow escaped my attention that she chose the really tough qualies in Prague over MD in France, and that despite the fact that one win in Cagnes-Sur-Mer is worth 10 points while three qualies wins, if she does it, can earn her just 7. strange maths, she must be very confident.
A little bit complicated
Krzysiu. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 12:24 AM   #237
country flag conrado

conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all conrado is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycimir View Post
Yep. Ula would be soon rewarded as best junior player of 2007. She almost won Grand Slam last year.

But she actually won a Grand Slam last year Wimbledon

good luck also to: Marta Domachowska, Petra Martic, Maria Kirilenko, Agnieszka Radwanska, Ula Radwanska, Jelena Dokic, Kimiko Date-Krumm, Sloane Stephens, Su-Wei Hsieh, Yaroslava Shvedova, Galina Voskoboeva, Mirjana Lucic, Sandra Zaniewska
conrado is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 11:49 AM   #238
country flag Freakan

Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute Freakan has a reputation beyond repute

Hlavackova d. Ula 6:4 6:2

Welcome Back:
Dokic Karatancheva
Freakan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 11:50 AM   #239
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakan View Post
Hlavackova d. Ula 6:4 6:2

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2008, 11:59 AM   #240
country flag spriwi

spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of
Re: Slumping Princess ULA RADWAŃSKA

spriwi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote