ULA RADWAŃSKA cheering thread - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:55 PM   #181
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future
Re: Princess ULA RADWAŃSKA

^^ will be needed

and a proud supporter of Agnieszka "The future World No.1" Radwanska
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 10th, 2008, 08:57 PM   #182
country flag spriwi

spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
Ula plays Zi Yan in the 1st round. Good luck!
this sux. if she somehow prevails, Na Li in the second. awful draw

anyways, i don't expect much, she can only surprise me in a positive way
spriwi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 09:02 PM   #183
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute

ula
M&M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 09:05 PM   #184
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

Hope Yan will have a bit of a jetlag. If Ula beats 2 Chinese players by anychance, she'll have a nickname - Chinese slayer.
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 09:15 PM   #185
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future

by any chance

Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:12 PM   #186
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Hum ... Another Asian player after Sugi. Maybe she will have better luck with Chinese, we can't really know ^^!

Even though I want her to win so that she proves she deserved her 1636747th WC, I think that taking a set from her would already be a satisfaction.
Good luck!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 04:26 PM   #187
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

Ula in MD of 75K Torhout, BEL (31.03)
Old Mar 11th, 2008, 07:12 PM   #188
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

GL Ula
You can beat Yan..

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2008, 02:24 PM   #189
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

The best of luck Urszula, you can do it
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 06:14 AM   #190
country flag papru

Ula
simply pathetic just as always.... thx God I'm not a big fan of hers, otherwise I would be bold already...
1st set - not facing even a single BP until had to serve it out and got broken for 5-2
2nd set and 3rd set - no play, in the 2nd she won 1!!!! point on 2nd serve... and of course couldnt convert BPs at all...
typical frustrated Ula.

Old Mar 13th, 2008, 08:23 AM   #191
country flag spriwi

spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of

take it easy papru. the result ain't that bad. she won a set against the in-form player who defeated jj last week...
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 08:31 AM   #192
country flag spriwi

Quote:
I saw the match. Yan was just not warmed up the first set. You know she is a fighter and has no problem coming from behind.

Yan had her thigh taped after the third game. Ula had her ankle wrapped (I think) in the second set. Both played as if not bothered by injury.

Yan played so well, it was a pleasure to watch. I actually enjoyed watching her more than Peng's match, which followed. Ula actually played well too. I had never seen her before.

Ula got so frustrated that she was yelling, and crying, in the third set
. (About like Zvonareva .)
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 02:38 PM   #193
country flag papru

typical

Old Mar 13th, 2008, 04:58 PM   #194
country flag Dexter
Team WTAworld
Polish & Serbian Kingdoms

Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute Dexter has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's even worse that she lost in 3. I'd rather she lost in 2 easy sets, than wasting a chance to win. Clearly the momentum was with her as she had pts to win every single game at the start of 2nd set... I followed SB until 0-4 in the 2nd, then I just went to bed as the result was already known. She needs to work on her behaviour too, which is nothing new.
Old Mar 13th, 2008, 05:30 PM   #195
country flag rcirani

rcirani is a name known to all rcirani is a name known to all rcirani is a name known to all rcirani is a name known to all rcirani is a name known to all rcirani is a name known to all rcirani is a name known to all rcirani is a name known to all rcirani is a name known to all rcirani is a name known to all rcirani is a name known to all

Unlucky, good effort against a very good, tricky player.
rcirani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote