ULA RADWAŃSKA cheering thread - Page 114 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 08:18 AM   #1696
country flag Safina
The One And Only!

Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute Safina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ULA RADWAŃSKA cheering thread

Good win for her in Stanford today!
Thank You Dinara! Former World No.1(April 20, 2009 – October 11, 2009&October 26, 2009 – November 2, 2009) 3 Time Slam Runner up, 2007 US Open Doubles Slam Champ (W/ Nathalie Dechy)2008 US Open Series Champion,2008 Beijing Olympic Silver Medalist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinara Safina
What I really wanted to say is that what I miss the most of you guys, to the fans, to the people who have supported me throughout my career. Thank you so much for always being there for me.
Aga|Vika II|Robson|Kvitova I|Bartoli I|Hingis V|
Safina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 24th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #1697
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

How do we say Go Ula! in Polish?
Hugues Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #1698
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Powodzenia - Good luck

Ula herself says "Trzymaj" for "Go!" but there are other ways too

www.teamula.com. Are YOU team Ula ENOUGH?
TeamUla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #1699
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks - I don't know why I asked, I don't even know how to pronounce it!

But yeah, Trzymaj Ula!

She won her last match against Daniela last year at Carlsbad
Old Aug 2nd, 2013, 10:53 AM   #1700
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Congrats Ula! Hope you do well against Vika. It'll be tough! Fight as hell! Disturb her, go for every shot you know. Surprise her. But stay calm. Go to the net.

Alright: do a dream of a match please.
Old Aug 3rd, 2013, 04:40 AM   #1701
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

It wasn't bad at all! Pretty solid. At least you didn't make much mistakes like many other players losing in this event. Hope you learn again from this match! We've seen you can hit hard from time to time (almost in a Seles kind of way), something to work on!
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 07:49 PM   #1702
country flag crystal ball

crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of

Does anybody know why did Ula withdraw fromm Moscow?
crystal ball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 9th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #1703
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently she has her arm injured since US Open.

Old Oct 10th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #1704
country flag crystal ball

crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Apparently she has her arm injured since US Open.
Oh... Poor girl. She would have a good chance in Moscow.
crystal ball is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #1705
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

Ula

I was wondering why she would withdraw. This would've been a great opportunity to get some points. Oh well. Rest up and start the year off well next year!
Venus Williams • Urszula Radwanska • Lyudmyla Kichenok • Garbiñe Muguruza • Simona Halep • Agnieszka Radwanska • Kristina Mladenovic • Taylor Townsend • Ajla Tomljanovic • Caroline Wozniacki • Carla Suárez Navarro
TT Singles Current Ranking: #4 (CH Ranking: #4)
Titles: Wimbledon 2014, Marrakech 2014, Quebec City 2012, Cincinnati 2011
TT Doubles Current Ranking: #32 (CH Ranking: #8)
Titles: Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
French Open 2013 Finalist (w/New_balls_please)
Inger67 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2013, 05:29 PM   #1706
country flag TeamUla

Ula informed about the injury on her facebook:

Quote:
Hey guys, as you may have noticed I had to pull out of Moscow with a shoulder injury. If you've been following me closely this season you will have noticed that I often have tape on my shoulder and that's because the problem has been bothering me for a while. So, I have been advised by the doctor that I need arthroscopic surgery to see what the problem is. Hopefully I can rehab and come back stronger for next season, beginning at the Australian Open. I'm flying to Los Angeles for the surgery on Monday so wish me luck! I will let you all know how it goes… Ula.

Old Oct 12th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #1707
country flag Cloud1183

Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light Cloud1183 is a glorious beacon of light

Hopefully it's nothing too serious and she can have a good pre season after the op to prepare. It seems as though both sisters have a chronic shoulder problem
Cloud1183 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2013, 08:56 PM   #1708
country flag Inger67

Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute Inger67 has a reputation beyond repute

New picture for Ula on WTA website

Venus Williams • Urszula Radwanska • Lyudmyla Kichenok • Garbiñe Muguruza • Simona Halep • Agnieszka Radwanska • Kristina Mladenovic • Taylor Townsend • Ajla Tomljanovic • Caroline Wozniacki • Carla Suárez Navarro
Titles: Tokyo 2012 (w/New_balls_please), Stanford 2012, Carlsbad 2011, Osaka 2011 (w/rvugt)
Old Nov 29th, 2013, 05:59 AM   #1709
country flag TeamUla

Ula told herself she wants to start her tennis trainings in the middle of October and play her first match of the season at Australian Open

Old Nov 29th, 2013, 09:25 PM   #1710
country flag Inger67

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
Ula told herself she wants to start her tennis trainings in the middle of October and play her first match of the season at Australian Open
I don't understand.

Firstly, didn't she already pull out of the AO? She seems to be off the MD list already. And secondly, it's almost the end of November.