ULA RADWAŃSKA cheering thread - Page 103 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2009, 03:56 PM   #1531
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future
Re: ULA RADWAŃSKA rockin' in 2009

Yes, but Ula said that she knows Yanina and play with her few times in junior carieer and that Yanina plays like Ula - she prefer hardcourt.

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Cinek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2009, 01:33 AM   #1532
country flag AndreConrad

AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute AndreConrad has a reputation beyond repute

Urszula will play 3rd match on court 5

1 Women's Singles - 1st Rnd. Mara Santangelo (ITA)
v. Petra Martic (CRO)
followed by 2 Men's Singles - 1st Rnd. Evgeny Korolev (RUS)
v. Daniel Gimeno-Traver (ESP)
3 Women's Singles - 1st Rnd. Yanina Wickmayer (BEL)
v. Urszula Radwanska (POL)
4 Women's Singles - 1st Rnd. Carly Gullickson (USA)
v. Sorana Cirstea (ROU)
Bally, Rest In Peace!
AndreConrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 07:06 AM   #1533
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Dawaj Ula!! Good luck!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 08:28 AM   #1534
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute

do ur best!
M&M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2009, 09:36 AM   #1535
country flag Cinek

Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future Cinek has a brilliant future

Come on Ula !

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Old May 31st, 2009, 08:57 PM   #1536
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

Interview

Biofile: The Urszula Radwanska Interview By Scoop Malinowski
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Urszula Radwanska upset sixth-seeded Svetlana Kuznetsova at Indian Wells. ©

Don't be fooled by appearances: though she weighs in at a slender 123 pounds, Urszula Radwanska is in fact a head banger.

You won't find the younger sister of 10th-ranked Agnieszka Radwanska in a family mosh pit slam dancing with her sister while blasting Pantera tunes, but get her on the court and Urszula, regarded as the more emotionally-expressive (read: "feisty") of the Polish sisters, has been known to slam heads.

"In practice, my sister played a lob. I was on the net," Urszula recalls. "I play like between the leg shot and I hit one guy in the head. It was a guy who was working there (at the tournament)."

The 18-year-old Urszula beat Madison Brengle to win the 2007 Wimbledon junior title, was the 2007 US Open junior runner-up and swept junior Grand Slam doubles titles at the French Open, Wimbledon and US Open.

"Her older sister, Agnieszka Randwaksa, has already proved she's one of the best in the world and Urszula has that same competitiveness," Nick Bollettieri says. "She's not a big girl, but she moves very well, hits her groundstrokes extremely well and consistently and she's got that feisty spirit. You've got to watch this girl because she's had the junior results and wants to make her mark at the pro level now.

She's off to a pretty good start. Radwanska played through qualifying and beat two top 35-ranked players — Francesca Schiavone and Aleksandra Wozniak en route to the Hobart round of 16 in January. One of her biggest wins came at the expense of her older sister, a 6-4, 6-3 triumph in the opening round of Dubai. Urszula topped that win by defeating sixth-seeded Svetlana Kuznetsova at the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells en route to the fourth round this week.

"Oh, I thought it was tough. I was trying not to think who was across the other side of the net. It’s always tough to play against a sister," said Urszula after beating her older sister. "But she’s sick and she told me after the match that because of the doubles she was still playing, but if she wouldn’t play today doubles probably she would have retired. So she’s not feeling good."

Scoop Malinowski, who plays tournament tennis with the same frenetic fervor Ivan Putski brought to the ring, caught up with Urszula for this Biofile interview.

Height/Weight: 5-foot-8, 123 pounds.

Born On: December 7, 1990 in Ahaus, Germany.

Tennis Inspiration: "My favorite tennis player is Serena Williams. I like her because she plays a very aggressive game. (Ever talk to or meet her?) No, no [smiles]. I mean, I saw her in locker room but she's like big star."

Hobbies/Leisure Activities: "I mean, my hobbies are going to cinema, listen to music, watching some films."

Favorite Movies: "I think it's Freaky Friday."

Favorite TV Shows: "I don't know, I don't watch like shows."

Musical Tastes: "I like Green Day, Eminem.

Last Book Read: "Oh my gosh [smiles], last book is I think from school something I think."

First Tennis Memory: "When I start — I don't remember when I started because I was very young. The first tournament was in Germany. I was six-years-old. It wasn't like a normal tournament. My father (Robert, a teaching pro) was playing to us and we need to put every ball into the court. My sister won this tournament, I was fourth."

Favorite Meal: "Every Polish food [smiles]. And especially dumplings."

Favorite Ice Cream: "Vanilla ice cream."

Pre-Match Feeling: "I'm just trying to be focused before the match. I'm just sitting in the locker room. I don't know. I don't think about the match. Just like when I come to the court, then I'm thinking about the match."

Greatest Sports Moment: "Win Wimbledon (juniors in 2007)."

Most Painful Moment: "When I lost at Wimbledon 2006 and I had match point in the semifinals. Three match points."

Favorite Tournaments: "Wimbledon. Warsaw, J&S Cup."

Funny Tennis Memory: "In practice, my sister played a lob. I was on the net. I play like between the leg shot and I hit one guy in the head. It was a guy who was working there [smiles]."

Embarrassing Tennis Memory: "Yeah, one time I lost against my sister seven years ago — 6-0 6-0 in tournament in Poland, under 12."

Favorite Players To Watch: "I like to watch Rafael Nadal, he's like full of energy."

Scoop Malinowski created the Biofile interview in 1992. Scoop is a Tennisweek.com contributor, noted boxing expert and accomplished recreational tennis player who has competed in the USTA Nationals and the National Public Parks Championships at the National Tennis Center in Flushing Meadows.
Aryman3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 1st, 2009, 10:21 PM   #1537
country flag Cinek

Nice interview
Thanks for post

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 07:47 AM   #1538
country flag Aryman3

Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future Aryman3 has a brilliant future

zdjecia Uli z Warsaw Open 2009
http://sports.webshots.com/photo/287...02140677QBTKcm
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 11:27 AM   #1539
country flag Cinek

Dzięki .

Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter
Also in Tumblr
Old Jun 21st, 2009, 04:08 AM   #1540
country flag Aryman3

From FierceTennis blog

cute quote of Caro from this article via Tennishead.

“They (Eastbourne) have the best ice cream shop right around the corner. They have those cups where they mix them and they have one called Casablanca – chocolate, vanilla and caramel. If I win I treat myself to one. Me, Agnieszka and Urszula Radwanska, we’ve been at the parlour a few times. We make bets with each other and the one who wins gets a free ice cream! We bet about how long it takes to walk from the hotel to the courts!”

At this point, I love the 89/90 generation just like I used to love the 81/82 Russian generation. They’re adorable and when they win, they make happy.
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 03:03 AM   #1541
country flag Alex72

Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future

Does anyone know what is going on here? Why is Ula not playing?
Alex72 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 04:38 AM   #1542
country flag betowiec

betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all betowiec is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex72 View Post
Does anyone know what is going on here? Why is Ula not playing?
what do u mean
she won her first round match vs w-ogole
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 06:41 AM   #1543
country flag Alex72

Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future Alex72 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
what do u mean
she won her first round match vs w-ogole
Thanks kutafon. That calls for a celebration.... Here is hoping for an excellent showing in Istanbul...
Old Jul 30th, 2009, 04:12 PM   #1544
country flag Alex72

Ula defeats Dzehalevich 75 16 64 and moves on to the 3rd round of Istanbul.
Old Aug 6th, 2009, 08:28 PM   #1545
country flag fouc

fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute fouc has a reputation beyond repute

question out of nowhere - do we know if Ula passed her Matura?
fouc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote