Gold Coast 2008 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 26th, 2007, 05:38 AM   #1
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation
Gold Coast 2008

Nicole begins her 2008 season playing Gold Coast Tier III as the #1 seed.
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 26th, 2007, 06:38 AM   #2
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gold Coast 2008

Quote:
Mondial Australian Women's Hardcourts

Gold Coast, Australia
December 30, 2007 - January 5, 2008
Tier III
Prize Money: $175,000
Draw: 32M/32Q/16D
Surface: Hardcourt/Outdoors
Tournament Director: Liz Smylie

Official Web Site:
www.australianwomenshardcourts.com.au

2007 Singles Final
(2) Dinara Safina (RUS) d. (1) Martina Hingis (SUI) 63 36 75

2007 Doubles Final
(2) Safina/Srebotnik (RUS/SLO) d. Benesova/Voskoboeva (CZE/RUS) 63 64
Nicole defends no points and it would be great to win this tournament title to earn more points than she defends from Sydney.. don't forget Nicole will have it so tough and hard to defend Australian Open semifinal even with good draw...

GOOD LUCK NICOLE! JEDEM!
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2007, 06:54 AM   #3
country flag Vaidisova

The field is pretty good with Petrova, Safina, Schnyder, Mauresmo, Szavay, etc... Should be some tough matches to see where Nicole's level of play is at the start of the year.

She hasn't done too well when being the #1 seed though.
Old Dec 26th, 2007, 07:24 AM   #4
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaidisova View Post
She hasn't done too well when being the #1 seed though.
I know hope she'll win her first match as No.1 seeded in Gold Coast
Old Dec 26th, 2007, 09:04 AM   #5
country flag Michael_21

Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all

i hope she wins her first tournament ast the No 1 seed and in the first tournament of the year what a way to start the year that would be GO NICOLE!!!
Daniela Hantuchova
Alicia Molik, Olivia Rogowska, Sam Stosur + All Other Aussies
Michael_21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2007, 04:19 PM   #6
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, Nicole!

Please no repeat of Charleston.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 04:39 AM   #7
country flag Nedved Rosicky

Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all

http://foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659...-23216,00.html

Young Czech is all steel

By Paul Malone
December 27, 2007

DON'T mistake Czech Nicole Vaidisova's youthful blonde visage for indicating a lack of steel.

Amelie Mauresmo doesn't after suffering three consecutive three-set losses to her.

Vaidisova, top seed for the Mondial Australian Women's Hardcourts that start at Royal Pines on Sunday, can point to three wins over Mauresmo in the past two years.

Roland Garros last year and Wimbledon last July, when Mauresmo was seeking to defend her title, were prominent venues at which to build Vaidisova's reputation as a future Grand Slam champion.

The 18-year-old right-hander recorded wins this year over three top-10 players - Mauresmo, Serbian Jelena Jankovic and Russian Elena Dementieva, to reach a career-high world ranking of No. 7 in May.

Vaidisova's stepfather and coach Ales Kodat resigned as captain of the Czech Fed Cup team on Monday, citing "personal reasons".

The teen success of Vaidisova and Hungarian Agnes Szavay is seen by Gold Coast tournament director Liz Smylie as a vital lesson for Australian contemporaries that they must not gauge their progress by that of junior tennis rivals.

Vaidisova reached the semi-finals of the Australian Open last January, losing to Serena Williams after being unable to convert a set point, and she made the quarter-finals of the French Open and Wimbledon.

"Nicole is part of the new breed of female tennis player who play juniors for, like, a second and then start playing on the tour," Smylie said.

"Instead of spending a year or two stuttering their way past 200, learning the game, they are at No. 20 all of a sudden. They have a presence about them. They are worldly and speak a couple of languages. Ana Ivanovic (world No. 4) is another one.

"They want to be No. 1 tomorrow, win Grand Slam titles tomorrow, rather than compare themselves to other juniors. It's a good thing to point out to our younger girls that playing juniors isn't a career - it's a very brief stepping stone."

also cheering for
Mara Safarova Chaky Tati Alona Bondarenko Alizé Cornet Cirstea
Czech girls: Benesova * Klara * Strycova * Cetkovska * Kvitova * Vankova
Italian girls: Pennetta * Camerin * Roberta * Errani * Knapp
Argies girls: Gisela * Pitu * Jozami * Cravero * Bua * Gordo
Nedved Rosicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 02:39 PM   #8
country flag serenaforever
Queen.

serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute serenaforever has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, Nicole!!
I have faith in you!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serenus Christ View Post
we are ALL lessors under the LORD.
serenaforever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 03:06 PM   #9
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute Nadie has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Nicole
Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 03:57 PM   #10
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Main Draw Ceremony
Friday, Dec. 28, 5:00pm
on-site

come on!!!
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 09:54 AM   #11
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

according to www.wtatour.com we know this

Vaidisova[1] vs. Dellacqua
-
-
-
-
-
-
Q vs. Schnyder[4]

Safina[3] vs. Gajdosova
-
-
-
-
-
-
Garbin vs. Petrova[2]

Nicole should win her first match as No.1
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 10:47 AM   #12
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Nicole Vaidisova[1] vs. Casey Dellacqua[WC]
Aiko Nakamura vs. Tatjana Malek
Monique Adamczak[WC] vs. Elena Vesnina
Na Li vs. Sybille Bammer[7]
Patty Schnyder[4] vs. Qualifier
Meghann Shaughnessy vs. Francesca Schiavone
Zi Yan vs. Nathalie Dechy
Qualifier vs. Amelie Mauresmo[6]

Shahar Peer[5] vs. Julie Ditty
Lourdes Dominguez Lino vs. Qualifier
Qualifier vs. Flavia Pennetta
Jarmila Gajdosova[WC] vs. Dinara Safina[3]
Agnes Szavay[8] vs. Julia Vakulenko
Victoria Azarenka vs. Ai Sugiyama
Virginie Razzano vs. Dominika Cibulkova
Tathiana Garbin vs. Nadia Petrova[2]
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 12:09 PM   #13
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Good luck Nic' !! Hope she'll be healthy enough

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 02:11 PM   #14
country flag Vaidisova

Not that bad of a draw. Let's hope she will start off the season strong.
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 04:57 PM   #15
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw, I think.

Good luck Nicole!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote