What will 2008 bring for Misa? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 02:41 PM   #1
Whatzup

Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold
What will 2008 bring for Misa?

What do you think that 2008 will bring for Misa, will she win tournaments and what do you think that her year end ranking will be? Nice to make some predictions and see who has it right at the end of next year.

Sexy Girl AnnA KournikovA

Whatzup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 02:50 PM   #2
Whatzup

Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold Whatzup is a splendid one to behold
Re: What will 2008 bring for Misa?

Ok I'll start, before this year I was extremely positive that she would reach the top 10 very soon.
Now I have to be more careful, she really had a dissapointing year. I expected a lot more, ok she reached the quarterfinals at Wimbledon where she played very good tennis, but that was it. The most disspointed were her close first round loses, especially at Moscow and Linz, that was really bad. Sometimes when I read her blogs or when I see her play, I think she was more mature and adult some years ago than she is now. I miss her fighting spirit, her anger on court!
I think that she will start the year with dissapoiting losses in Australia. She really shocked me with her form at the Dutch masters. Ok she was injured, but not too injured I think because than I'm sure she wouldn't have played. I hope she will find her form again soon. I think she can do pretty good at the big tournaments in Indian Wells en Miami if she has a nice draw. Hopefully she can win a tournament and I think she will do good in the American Hardcourt season.
At the end of the year I expect a ranking between #30 and #35.
Ofcourse I hope she will do better, and I know she's good enough for the top 10, hopefully she will reach the top 10 one day in her career. But for now I can't see her doing better.
So what do you think?

Sexy Girl AnnA KournikovA

Whatzup is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26th, 2007, 02:28 AM   #3
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

I think that I never thought she'd rech top 10 in 2007, and I don't think she will reach the top 10 in 2008. I think she can win some matches in NZ/Australia, but it will also depend a bit on her wrist and if she wants to go for her backhand - plus she also has family problems at the moment (her younger brother is ill) - so hopefully she can forget about that during her matches, or else it might distract her. I'd like to think she can make the 4th round of a couple of the GSs (Wimby/USO most likely). 3rd r AO would be nice...if she can sneak into the seeds, or get a lower seed in the 1st or 2nd round if she doesn't get a seed. I hope she can do well at Rosmalen again, and hopefully win one or two tourneys (smaller ones then I guess - although she doesn't plan to play that many smaller ones). She should do ok on hardcourts in the US, and should be able to win a couple of rounds Miami/IW. I think she can finish the year in the top 30...possibly entering top 25 at some stage during the year.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 10:08 AM   #4
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

Last year i said misa would be in the top 20 in 2007 Unfortunatly that did not happened

I also heard about her younger brother being ill I hope Misa can keep her work and private seperated, altough that must be very difficult when your younger brother is very ill. I hope he will be ok!

I think Misa will start the year in Auckland and Hobart with at least a quarterfinal in one of those tournaments.
In the grand slams she will not lose in the first round. She will reach the 4th round at a GS.
I hope she will win a tournament, or will be in a final.
I expect she will be ranked 20- 25 at the end of 2008!
Old Aug 18th, 2008, 09:44 AM   #5
country flag Sander.

Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute Sander. has a reputation beyond repute

Injuries
Sander. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 18th, 2008, 05:10 PM   #6
country flag Elwin.
-

Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute Elwin. has a reputation beyond repute

horrible year so far
QF 's-Hertogenbosch

but we don't know what will happen when she is back
Old Aug 18th, 2008, 11:58 PM   #7
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

blessures...en weer blessures.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote