Vladimira Uhlirova - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 9th, 2008, 06:07 AM   #61
country flag Alicia Rocks
Team WTAworld

Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vladimira Uhlirova

Vladka/Eva Aww thanks Stefi Vladka is so awesome

Olivia Rogowska ~ Na Li ~ Agnes Szavay ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Jessica Moore ~ Sophie Ferguson ~ Kateryna Bondarenko ~ Monika Wejnert ~ Isabella Holland ~ Jarmila Groth ~ Flavia Pennetta ~ Caroline Wozniacki ~ Olga Savchuk ~ Tzvetana Pironkova ~ Sorana Cirstea ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Arantxa Rus ~ Andrea Hlavackova ~ Sally Peers ~ Laura Robson
Alicia Rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 10th, 2008, 08:33 AM   #62
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

I have lots of vids of Eva and Vladka in Paris. Here are the last points for their victory in the semis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3wYY6xWkXw

The others to come soon!

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 12:57 PM   #63
country flag tiptop

tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of tiptop has much to be proud of

Vladka plays with Yari in Antwerp - that's a cool combo. They have a tough first round encounter vs Likhovtseva/Perebiynis, but if they get past these two their route to the semifinal is wide open.
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 01:10 PM   #64
Team WTAworld

Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute Alicia Rocks has a reputation beyond repute

They lost 1-6 4-6 in the final But still an awesome week Hmm tough draw next week though but not impossible! GL to Vladka and Yari

Olivia Rogowska ~ Na Li ~ Agnes Szavay ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Jessica Moore ~ Sophie Ferguson ~ Kateryna Bondarenko ~ Monika Wejnert ~ Isabella Holland ~ Jarmila Groth ~ Flavia Pennetta ~ Caroline Wozniacki ~ Olga Savchuk ~ Tzvetana Pironkova ~ Sorana Cirstea ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Arantxa Rus ~ Andrea Hlavackova ~ Sally Peers ~ Laura Robson
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 04:40 PM   #65
country flag jelena_jankovic

jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
I have lots of vids of Eva and Vladka in Paris. Here are the last points for their victory in the semis.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3wYY6xWkXw

The others to come soon!
Wow! Great stuff! Such a good quality!
I'm so happy that I will see her life in Antwerpen

Considering a quite weak draw Likhovtseva/Perebiynis is a tough 1st round...but Vladka's form is fine. So good luck!!!
jelena_jankovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 06:32 PM   #66
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicia Rocks View Post
They lost 1-6 4-6 in the final But still an awesome week Hmm tough draw next week though but not impossible! GL to Vladka and Yari
Yes !! I'm sad for Vladka but it's a good week for her !! I have pics of the final in Paris, I post her soon (I post pics soon!!)

www.blackandhuber.com
Cara Black and Liezel Huber’s official website
www.juliavakulenko.com
Julia Vakulenko's official website
Jojo_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 06:51 PM   #67
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Eva was far too tensed for the final, she could not hit the ball right! So sad!

I'll be in Antwerp tomorrow and on Tuesday, I'll try to catch more stuff there, and post it all when I come back!

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 03:55 AM   #68
Team WTAworld

Another QF for Vladka Her and Shvedova defeated the #4 seeds Likhovtseva and Perebiynis 7-6(3) 7-5

Old Feb 13th, 2008, 07:34 AM   #69
country flag stefi62

Hey guys,

I was there at the match yesterday. Actually I had to go back to France early, but really did not want to leave before Vladka played! And that's good, she won!
So it began quite slowly, Yari serving well, Vladka not so well. At the net, Likhovtseva proved she still had a thing, but honestly, that's no longer the great hands she used to be... sad. Perebyinis was the strongest link of their team.
In the tie breaker, Vladka and Yari played wisely and could concluded easily, that was well deserved!
Second set, lots of breaks, and then Vladka fell. We all thought she got injured, but she stood up fast and did not seem to be hurt at all (maybe a few bruises, but nothing serious!). Then at the end, they could break on time, and Vladka could conclude on her serve game (after 40-15 I think).
At the end of the match, I went to talk to her. She told me immediatly "thanks, and I play on thursday!" but unfortunately, I told her I could not be there, but would be back for the semis. She told me "see you then so" and left and the little cars that take them from court 2 to the sportpaleis.
I met jelena_jankovic from this forum! Nice to have met you by the way. And let's hope Vladka can qualify for semis again...

Old Feb 13th, 2008, 08:12 AM   #70
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Vladka will make the semi's then.

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 01:04 PM   #71
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

Some pics of Vladka in Paris

www.blackandhuber.com
Cara Black and Liezel Huber’s official website
www.juliavakulenko.com
Julia Vakulenko's official website
Jojo_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 01:08 PM   #72
country flag stefi62

Waow, I love "flying Vladka" !!!!

Old Feb 14th, 2008, 04:35 AM   #73
Team WTAworld

Awesome pics

Old Feb 15th, 2008, 07:26 AM   #74
country flag stefi62

Other vids of Eva and Vladka:
round1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfN2v1wjnys
round2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsgUot87GvA
round3 part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MD5wU4CEXig

Old Feb 15th, 2008, 08:42 AM   #75
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post
Thanks!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote