Vladimira Uhlirova - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2008, 02:49 AM   #181
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vladimira Uhlirova

Awesome stuff!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 17th, 2008, 08:46 AM   #182
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

I am so so so so happy for them, that is so great!

(and especially beating Stubbs is so so good!!!!! , isn't it Vladka, after what she said????? )

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 09:56 AM   #183
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefi62 View Post

I am so so so so happy for them, that is so great!

(and especially beating Stubbs is so so good!!!!! , isn't it Vladka, after what she said????? )
What did she say? I don't like her anyway - she's a biatch on court.

Old Mar 17th, 2008, 06:43 PM   #184
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

WWOOoow GREAT GREAT GREAT !!!

It's a great Job, they deserve it, (Sorry kveta but bye bye Stubbs !!)

Mariya/Vladka

www.blackandhuber.com
Cara Black and Liezel Huber’s official website
www.juliavakulenko.com
Julia Vakulenko's official website
Jojo_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:36 PM   #185
country flag jelena_jankovic

jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchieGirl View Post
What did she say? I don't like her anyway - she's a biatch on court.
I know that Stubbs was very rude to Vladka after losing against her and Laura...but I don't know what she said exactly
But maybe Stefi can tell us
jelena_jankovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 12:51 AM   #186

jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold jelena_jankovic is a splendid one to behold

STADIUM 2 start 11:00 am

Not Before 8:00 PM
M Koryttseva (UKR) / V Uhlirova (CZE) vs [8] D Hantuchova (SVK) / A Sugiyama (JPN) - WTA

That means Hantuchova has to play pretty soon after her singles match...
Hmm...I think if she wins, it's not unlikely that she pulls out...like she did in Melbourne...but we'll see ;-)
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 12:56 AM   #187
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelena_jankovic View Post
I know that Stubbs was very rude to Vladka after losing against her and Laura...but I don't know what she said exactly
But maybe Stefi can tell us
Oh, that's why I didn't hear about it - coz it happened in Sydney? Well Stefi repped me and said that Renee told Vladka she should respect her coz of who she is. BIATCH! Plus she was a bitch a couple of years ago against Misa/Agi at the AO - yelling at the linespeople, and arguing with the ump.

Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:35 AM   #188

Quote:
Oh, that's why I didn't hear about it - coz it happened in Sydney? Well Stefi repped me and said that Renee told Vladka she should respect her coz of who she is. BIATCH! Plus she was a bitch a couple of years ago against Misa/Agi at the AO - yelling at the linespeople, and arguing with the ump.
Yes, exactly! It happened in Sydney!
Honestly off court Stubbs seems to be a nice person,
but on court she is really horrible...
I remenber when she throw herself on the ground at the AO this year after an unforced error from Kveta

@Rennae: Vladka respects everybody, but she is competitive
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 01:46 AM   #189
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

Quote:
Originally Posted by jelena_jankovic View Post
Yes, exactly! It happened in Sydney!
Honestly off court Stubbs seems to be a nice person,
but on court she is really horrible...
I remenber when she throw herself on the ground at the AO this year after an unforced error from Kveta

@Rennae: Vladka respects everybody, but she is competitive
Rennae had not right to tell Vladka she should respect her anyway. Maybe if she actued like a gorwn up, people would respect her more.

Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:04 AM   #190
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

now, it's not important because vladka had the best revenge on Stubbs on the court !! (Stubbs )

I don't understand kveta, she is a nice person and plays with stubbs She deserves better !!

Good luck girls for the match !!!

www.blackandhuber.com
www.juliavakulenko.com
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:08 AM   #191
country flag peikko

peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo_ View Post
now, it's not important because vladka had the best revenge on Stubbs on the court !! (Stubbs )

I don't understand kveta, she is a nice person and plays with stubbs She deserves better !!

Good luck girls for the match !!!
I've been wondering about that too. I remember watching a match them playing and Stubbs was several times yelling at Kveta. I know Stubbs doesn't mean anything personal with this but I found it bizarre. It was nice to see Kveta play dubs with Ai who is the opposite of Stubbs.
peikko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:19 AM   #192
country flag Jojo_

Quote:
Originally Posted by peikko View Post
I've been wondering about that too. I remember watching a match them playing and Stubbs was several times yelling at Kveta. I know Stubbs doesn't mean anything personal with this but I found it bizarre. It was nice to see Kveta play dubs with Ai who is the opposite of Stubbs.
Oh Yes !! I have seen at Paris Kveta/Katarina and at Anvers kveta/Ai I love this team !!
Very nice team !!

www.blackandhuber.com
www.juliavakulenko.com
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:28 AM   #193

Quote:
Rennae had not right to tell Vladka she should respect her anyway. Maybe if she actued like a gorwn up, people would respect her more.
Well said
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:34 AM   #194
country flag peikko

peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jojo_ View Post
Oh Yes !! I have seen at Paris Kveta/Katarina and at Anvers kveta/Ai I love this team !!
Very nice team !!
That was were I saw them play too, the match against Bondarenkos. They were just compared to Bondarenko sisters who looked like they had eaten sour grapes.
peikko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 09:37 AM   #195
country flag Jojo_

Quote:
Originally Posted by peikko View Post
That was were I saw them play too, the match against Bondarenkos. They were just compared to Bondarenko sisters who looked like they had eaten sour grapes.

pathetic match for bondarenkos

www.blackandhuber.com
www.juliavakulenko.com