Video: US OPEN 2006: R32: Na Li v Mary Pierce (Highlights) - Tons of winners ! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 07:02 PM   #1
country flag HAOCHEN-GOAT

HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute HAOCHEN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Video: US OPEN 2006: R32: Na Li v Mary Pierce (Highlights) - Tons of winners !

I just made this video. Hope you like it

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2o...y-pierce_sport

Enjoy it

Na

Mary

There you can watch all my pics of Madrid and other tournaments Help me to share it ^^
HAOCHEN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 07:20 PM   #2
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Video: US OPEN 2006: R32: Na Li v Mary Pierce (Highlights) - Tons of winners !

Great video

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 07:36 PM   #3
country flag akosiirwyn

akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future akosiirwyn has a brilliant future
Re: Video: US OPEN 2006: R32: Na Li v Mary Pierce (Highlights) - Tons of winners !

thanks! na was just in that match!
akosiirwyn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 07:49 PM   #4
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute

Li couldn't have been any more in the zone in this match if she tried
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 08:14 PM   #5
country flag cherboy

cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold cherboy is a splendid one to behold

NOW WAY!!! this hurts me a lot!!!

(NEW 93 Pierce vs Sabatini, 95 Pierce vs. Huber, 95 Lucic vs. Pierce, 98 Davenport vs. Seles, 99 Pierce vs. Martinez, 01 Davenport vs. Clijsters, 03 Davenport vs. Capriati, 08 Pennetta vs. Venus, 08 Bartoli vs. Davenport, 11 Bartoli vs. Serena, and many more)
TENNIS DVDs
cherboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 2nd, 2007, 09:37 PM   #6
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenavee View Post
Li couldn't have been any more in the zone in this match if she tried
WHOA!!! 6-0 for the last two sets. Bow down to Li. I really like her and I think if she converts all the opportunities in her matches, she'd be one of the top players. Just think if she had defeated Hingis at the AO, she would have been a AO Quarterfinalist, and we could have been treated to a Li vs. Clijsters match. Oh well.

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2007, 03:43 AM   #7
country flag RJWCapriati

RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute RJWCapriati has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks

Follow me on twitter @RandyWhite89
RJWCapriati is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 19th, 2007, 07:39 PM   #8
country flag kinglear

kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of kinglear has much to be proud of

Is there anyway I get the last sets to download?

kinglear is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote