Madison Keys...future star - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 04:02 AM   #766
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future
Re: Madison Keys...future star

Great scoreline, Maddy!!!
tenisamulo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:28 AM   #767
country flag somethingkinda

somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold somethingkinda is a splendid one to behold

I HATE how Madison and Jamie are in the same section in the draw. Ugh.
somethingkinda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:52 AM   #768
country flag tenisamulo

tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future tenisamulo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethingkinda View Post
I HATE how Madison and Jamie are in the same section in the draw. Ugh.
I believe that Jamie had to withdraw because her SF match overlapped the beginning of Sydney qualifying. So, no match here.

Last edited by tenisamulo : Jan 4th, 2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 02:22 PM   #769
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

JoLa next, go Madison!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 07:32 PM   #770
country flag DeucesAreWild

DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of DeucesAreWild has much to be proud of

Good rebound Madison! Best of Luck against Larsson.
DeucesAreWild is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:02 AM   #771
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

maddie up 3-2
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:05 AM   #772
country flag Trey

Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future Trey has a brilliant future

4-2
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #773
country flag Trey

maddie won first set 6-2
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:18 AM   #774
country flag Trey

1-0
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:25 AM   #775
country flag Trey

2-1
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:31 AM   #776
country flag Trey

4-1
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #777
country flag Trey

5-2
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 03:47 AM   #778
country flag Trey

Maddie won 6-2 6-2
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 04:34 AM   #779
country flag tenisamulo

Way to go Maddy!!!
Old Jan 5th, 2013, 12:22 PM   #780
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of

Seems she has adjusted to the heat and is playing great tennis! Take out Doi! Keep it up!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote