Madison Keys...future star - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 18th, 2007, 03:40 AM   #1
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Madison Keys...future star

From what I heard, she has A LOT of talent. She trains and Evert. She is also quite large and a big hitter for her age. Just won the eddie herr 12 & U..playing the Orange Bowl 12's this week

Good Luck Madison!
Kutuzova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2007, 03:19 AM   #2
country flag Kutuzova

Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of Kutuzova has much to be proud of
Re: Madison Keys...future star

won her first round over Louise Kwong 6-2 6-4, a girl that took her to 7-6 in the third at eddie herr

next up is a LL from Japan...go Madison!!!
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 02:23 PM   #3
country flag Kutuzova

won her 2nd round 6-0 6-0..now up against Sachia Vickery who she beat in the eddie herr final in three sets...big match here..time for some big tennis Madison!
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 02:07 AM   #4
country flag Kutuzova

took out Vickery again!!!! She is really playing well..the score was 6-3 6-7 6-2. Great Job Madison!
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 02:02 AM   #5
country flag Kutuzova

into the semis with back to back straight set wins..hopefully on her way to the big title..next up is Emily Fanning of New Zealand..good luck!!
Old Dec 22nd, 2007, 10:02 PM   #6
country flag Kutuzova

Madison is into the finals with a 6-2 6-2 win..you can take the whole thing!
Old Dec 24th, 2007, 08:41 PM   #7
country flag Kutuzova

Madison took the Orange Bowl 12's completing the sweep of the Eddie Herr and Orange Bowl. She won the finals 6-0 6-1!!! Her next tournament will be the 14U Winter Nationals. Good Luck Madison!! Keep up the awesome tennis!
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 02:15 PM   #8
country flag Kutuzova

Madison is now into the round of 32 of 14U Winter Nationals. She will play top seed Lauren Davis. It will be tough, but hopefully Madison will play well..good luck!
Old Dec 28th, 2007, 11:50 PM   #9
country flag 1000

1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold

What kind of results has she had before this
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 07:01 AM   #10
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

bump
ArturoAce. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 07:01 AM   #11
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute ArturoAce. has a reputation beyond repute

wild card for ponte verde.
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 07:02 AM   #12
country flag ArturoAce.
Chip 'n Charge

might as well use this thread
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 01:40 AM   #13
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Madison will play Kudryavtseva

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 11:02 AM   #14
country flag jack daniels

jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of jack daniels has much to be proud of

What is her game like?
jack daniels is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 6th, 2009, 12:54 PM   #15
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck to Madison today. I hope she does well
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote