The next tournaments where the Dutchies play? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:03 PM   #1
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
The next tournaments where the Dutchies play?

Anybody knows something?
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 04:44 PM   #2
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
don't ask me for info

I know Martin Verkerk just beat Arazi in Kirzbuhel But the women? No idea *ashamed*
Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 05:02 PM   #3
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Kitzbühel
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 05:26 PM   #4
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
I only could tell you what Miriam told me in Rosmalen. She said if she decides to continue, then she will play New Haven. But I'm not sure if this information is still up-to-date
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 24th, 2002, 11:11 AM   #5
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Trik is playing Pamplona
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24th, 2002, 06:51 PM   #6
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Old Jul 24th, 2002, 09:17 PM   #7
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
I think Boogie is on the commitment list for the tournament in Finland in a couple of weeks ... if she does enter, I guess she'll have to play quallies.
tim4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2002, 09:08 AM   #8
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
Next weeks commitments (29th July) for other players are:

Van de Ven: Petange $10k MD
Jonkman: Pontevedra |$10k quallies
Hoogland: Brindisi $25k MD
Boogert: Saint Gaudens $50k MD
Hopmans: Saint Gaudens $50k quallies
de Geest: Saulgau $10k quallies

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25th, 2002, 06:12 PM   #9
country flag Frau Antje

where is Saint Gaudens?
WTA-Tennisvideos

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 04:42 PM   #10
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
In France somewhere... I have no idea where... I'll check that for you!

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 04:44 PM   #11
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

It's in the Toulouse area! Quite far away I guess.

Old Jul 26th, 2002, 09:56 PM   #12
tim4

tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of tim4 has much to be proud of
Toulouse area ... well, not really too far beyond reach ...
Good luck to both Hoppy and Boogie!!
Old Jul 27th, 2002, 09:37 AM   #13
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Good luck to all!
Old Jul 28th, 2002, 10:46 PM   #14
tim4

St Gaudens is about an hour south-west of Toulouse. I have checked out the train service information but in fact I'm probably too busy with things at home to be able to get there ... But I'll be thinking of Boogie (as I always do ) and hoping she wins!!!
Old Jul 29th, 2002, 06:50 PM   #15
country flag Frau Antje

Quote:
Originally posted by inkyfan
In France somewhere... I have no idea where... I'll check that for you!
thank you inkyfan
WTA-Tennisvideos