Bug reports - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 24th, 2009, 08:27 PM   #121
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bug reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty. View Post
I had a problem with uploading a picture from my computer but when I upload my avatar onto photobucket and copy the link from there, it worked for me.
Yeah, that was the problem. I'll try my photobucket. Thanks Lefty.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2009, 11:15 PM   #122
country flag truebluefan

truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of

for those that get data base errors in General T and NT are you getting them now? What browser do you use?
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 11:16 PM   #123
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denise4925 View Post
Yeah, that was the problem. I'll try my photobucket. Thanks Lefty.
If you still don't manage to put that picture up, send it to me by PM and I'll put it for you (or try).
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2009, 11:52 PM   #124
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yasmine View Post
If you still don't manage to put that picture up, send it to me by PM and I'll put it for you (or try).
Thanks Yasmine, but I got it.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 04:54 AM   #125
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebluefan View Post
for those that get data base errors in General T and NT are you getting them now? What browser do you use?
I'm using Opera but it seems to be fine now.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 10:54 AM   #126
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

allllllll pages are loading soooo slooow

like 20-30sec
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 05:28 PM   #127
country flag truebluefan

truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of

the datebase errors from yesterday, we did experience a temporary issue with the Database on TennisForum yesterday due to higher than average load.

It has since been resolved.
Old Mar 25th, 2009, 11:35 PM   #128
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Pages are loading really slow and often not finishing loading

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2009, 08:03 AM   #129
Lefty.
박규리

Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute Lefty. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm getting the database error when I click on GM from the main page again.

Edit: Actually, i'm getting database errors pretty frequently throughout the forum at the moment.

Lefty. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2009, 10:52 AM   #130
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #97.f56434d.1243417667.9cea007
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2009, 03:22 PM   #131
country flag BARBIE
Au Revoir, Amélie !!!

BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute BARBIE has a reputation beyond repute

I am getting weird problems only on the chat threads page. The page looks like this to me, the first 4/5 threads appears and then completely blank

The blank portion looks like this :

From both (top and bottom) the scroll bars in the pics, I think you can imagine how big the page has become. So when I get to the bottom after scrolling for ages seeing the blank portions, I get this :

I get the infos about the time and the name of the last poster in a thread, which is shown on the right side of a thread, like the following, and that too after scrolling on the right for ages

I was using Firefox when these weird problems came up, so I tried Opera and IE, and the problems were also in those browsers. So it means that it was not the fault of Firefox. And these problems are showing only on the CT pages, and nowhere else, till now. Also, I have tried all the 4 styles (Red, Blue, Grey and CSS) and it's the same in all of them
BARBIE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2009, 10:18 PM   #132
country flag spiritedenergy

spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute spiritedenergy has a reputation beyond repute

It looks like I deleted my post from the Serena vs Azarenka thread and the whole thread was canceled... My post went first in the thread somehow but the thread was opened by another poster and he was still listed as the opener

Official request to the mods: can you re-open the old thread?

Last edited by spiritedenergy : Jul 1st, 2009 at 01:47 AM.
spiritedenergy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1st, 2009, 07:32 AM   #133
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritedenergy View Post
It looks like I deleted my post from the Serena vs Azarenka thread and the whole thread was canceled... My post went first in the thread somehow but the thread was opened by another poster and he was still listed as the opener

Official request to the mods: can you re-open the old thread?
I'll look if I can find it.
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2009, 01:45 PM   #134
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Something really should be done about the posting order
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 31st, 2009, 04:47 PM   #135
country flag Rix643
member of NSSA

Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute Rix643 has a reputation beyond repute

Really. I posted a bunch of pix in Lena V's new forum, and it kept being messed up.
I wanted to post them chronologically, but every other post (using the Quick Reply option) resulted in an error and after I refreshed the page (with Ctrl-F5 in IE8) i noticed the post showed up somewhere before a couple of earlier posts.

Annoying at least...
Rix643 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote