Bug reports - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 11th, 2008, 12:42 AM   #16
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bug reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebluefan View Post
You actually have more than that. 2,147,483,647 is as max. In other words, lets say you want to bet a lot on a bet, lets say 3 billion. Even though you have three billion, all the bank will let you bet is the amount we are talkin about. You have more than that.
huh i dont understand? 2,147,483,647 is my reputation points not my vcash. the poster above explained that thats the max you can get.
my other problem was accessing betting threads, like now i cant go in the d.safina vs a.bondarenko thread and go on bondarenko and see what people have bet and won, i would have liked to have checked as i won but its no big problem, it just says i dont have access.

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2008, 06:02 AM   #17
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Hello there
I'm not sure if I'm the only one( I saw some complaints getting into specific betting threads). I'm unable to access the "vBookie" forum at all. I'm getting this strange message:
"ronim1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:......"

I appreciate any help from you guys.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 04:55 AM   #18
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

In some threads I can't see peoples Credits anymore
Old May 2nd, 2008, 10:21 AM   #19
country flag Marty-Dom

Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute

In Firefox I can see the main page but individual forums give me following error:
"Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."
I'm using Firefox 3.0 Beta 5.
The site works OK in IE (which is what I'm using to post this), but not using IE tab in Firefox.
Firefox Beta bug or some board programming issue?
Marty-Dom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2008, 12:58 AM   #20
country flag Marty-Dom

Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty-Dom View Post
In Firefox I can see the main page but individual forums give me following error:
"Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."
I'm using Firefox 3.0 Beta 5.
The site works OK in IE (which is what I'm using to post this), but not using IE tab in Firefox.
Firefox Beta bug or some board programming issue?
Update:
It sometimes works in Firefox beta 3 - like 1 out of 4 clicks on average. I assume it's the ad content that breaks the htm integrity. I do run adblock plugin so maybe that's the culprit?
Marty-Dom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2008, 04:58 PM   #21
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

This happens a lot, THOUGH YOU CAN STILL GET INTO WHATEVER FORUM BY CLICKING ON THE THREAD DISPLAYED ON THE HOME PAGE (and then clicking GM, NT, or whatever @ the TOP).

Redirect Loop

Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

* Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
* NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem, it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer.

(XP SP3, Mozilla Sea Monkey, cookies enabled for this site).
Old May 14th, 2008, 05:01 PM   #22
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute

Duplicate and triplicate posts in threads. Not necessarily on the same page. One post showing on the next page as a dup and the next and the next.

Page count in threads showing 3 and 4 extra pages that aren't there.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2008, 07:35 PM   #23
country flag truebluefan

truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
This happens a lot, THOUGH YOU CAN STILL GET INTO WHATEVER FORUM BY CLICKING ON THE THREAD DISPLAYED ON THE HOME PAGE (and then clicking GM, NT, or whatever @ the TOP).

Redirect Loop

Redirection limit for this URL exceeded. Unable to load the requested page. This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.

The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

* Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
* NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem, it is likely a server configuration issue and not your computer.

(XP SP3, Mozilla Sea Monkey, cookies enabled for this site).
What forums are you trying to get into?
Old May 15th, 2008, 12:58 AM   #24
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What forums are you trying to get into?
GM or NT, it happens with both sometimes.
Old May 15th, 2008, 09:45 AM   #25
country flag .:sk:.
Fightiana!!! <3

.:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute .:sk:. has a reputation beyond repute

For me sometimes GM and Tati forum.

Cibulkova | Ivanovic | Kirilenko | Azarenka | Lisicki | Malek | Grönefeld | Hercog | Pivovarova

My Stuttgart 2009 pics & vids !!! [thread]
My blog - My YouTube channel
.:sk:. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2008, 05:06 PM   #26
country flag *JR*

Quote:
Where were you at and what were you doing when this happened?
While of course I answered then by PM, a question on this (since many ppl won't archive the error info, in fact I generally don't). As one by definition can't post here, PM you, or use the Contact Us form without access:

Would setting up a report thing on MTF, the main VS site, or just an email address for bug reports help you by "capturing" the error codes?
Old May 27th, 2008, 08:01 PM   #27
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know what's going on tonight, the forum is very slow and I keep getting the following error when trying to post a message:

Service Unavailable - Zero size object

The server is temporarily unable to service your request. Please try again later.
Reference #15.5ff6d4d9.1211917628.781e1

I have to copy my message and try again later, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't
Old May 27th, 2008, 08:15 PM   #28
country flag Ceze
Honorary Admin

Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute Ceze has a reputation beyond repute

Now I got that one ( ):

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /includes/class_core.php on line 1252

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/class_core.php on line 1252

Warning: array_keys(): The first argument should be an array in /includes/class_core.php on line 1252

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /includes/class_core.php on line 1252

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:
  1. You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.6 files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
  2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the vBulletin package.

Fatal error: vBulletin datastore cache incomplete or corrupt in /includes/init.php on line 213
Old May 27th, 2008, 08:16 PM   #29
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

I can't open TBE Ranking thread if you want a compensation ^^.

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2008, 08:17 PM   #30
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

vBulletin datastore error caused by one or more of the following:

1. You may have uploaded vBulletin 3.6 files without also running the vBulletin upgrade script. If you have not run the upgrade script, do so now.
2. The datastore cache may have been corrupted. Run Rebuild Bitfields from tools.php, which you can upload from the do_not_upload folder of the
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote