Bug reports - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 27th, 2011, 04:42 PM   #256
country flag Seleção82

Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of Seleção82 has much to be proud of
Re: Bug reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seleção82 View Post
I don't get any e-mails on new private messages anymore, although I have it enabled in my options.

Has someone else the same problem?
The feedback form on http://www.tennisforum.com/sendmessage.php also doesn't work. When sending a message from there I get an Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender e-mail:

Quote:
This is the mail system at host putil01.verticalscope.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<webmaster@tennisforum.com>: host tennisforum.com[74.86.67.162] said: 554 5.7.1
<webmaster@tennisforum.com>: Relay access denied (in reply to RCPT TO
command)

--------------------------------

Reporting-MTA: dns; putil01.verticalscope.com
X-Postfix-Queue-ID: 154541CDB4
X-Postfix-Sender: rfc822; xxx@xxx
Arrival-Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2011 05:33:58 -0500 (EST)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; webmaster@tennisforum.com
Original-Recipient: rfc822;webmaster@tennisforum.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; tennisforum.com
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 5.7.1 <webmaster@tennisforum.com>: Relay access
denied
Someone is alredy taking care of these issues?

Thanks!
Seleção82 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 12th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #257
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

dunno where to post it so will post it here!

the smilie ": inlove :" doesn't work for me!

I see nothing

EDIT: same with "spit" , "rocker2" and "timebomb"

EDIT2: works

EDIT3: it doesn't work on both, firefox and chrome but it works on IE

Last edited by TTomek : Jan 12th, 2012 at 01:40 PM.
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #258
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
dunno where to post it so will post it here!

the smilie ": inlove :" doesn't work for me!

I see nothing

EDIT: same with "spit" , "rocker2" and "timebomb"

EDIT2: works

EDIT3: it doesn't work on both, firefox and chrome but it works on IE
This has been addressed quite often. It has to do with advertisement-blocking software you probably have installed.
I have the same issue, but in Chrome I cannot make exceptions with my adblocker so and are lost forever......

Firefox allows exceptions for me then it was fine.
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12th, 2012, 04:49 PM   #259
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

yep.

firefox blocked that smilies but I was able to make them visible again
Old Jan 13th, 2012, 03:38 AM   #260
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I have ad blocker

And the smilies "spit", "inlove" and "rocker2" doesnt work too.

Before I downloaded ad blocker it worked

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 12:10 PM   #261
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, I really have went through all my options and cannot see anywhere indicated me to create a signature. I'm just wondering why this is and how I can fix it?
jameshazza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 12:54 PM   #262
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Hi, I really have went through all my options and cannot see anywhere indicated me to create a signature. I'm just wondering why this is and how I can fix it?
Scroll to the top and near the top right hand corner you'll find a menu with "quick links" at the top of it. Click on that to open the next menu and nearly halfway down you'll find "edit signature".
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #263
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
Scroll to the top and near the top right hand corner you'll find a menu with "quick links" at the top of it. Click on that to open the next menu and nearly halfway down you'll find "edit signature".
There is no edit signature option but in my settings I have them enabled. I'm only new to the forums and haven't done my 100 posts yet. Would that be anything to do with it?
jameshazza is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #264
country flag TTomek

I think you must reach 100 posts...

not sure but there is a rule for it
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 03:32 PM   #265
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

Code:
Start da Game, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
can somebody explain that? whenever i try to make a thread, i see that message.....i PMed a mod about it but he/she din't reply.....
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 04:24 PM   #266
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

Here you have informations.

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=391716
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Daniel Brands
Elena Dementieva, Julia Cohen, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 23rd, 2012, 04:49 PM   #267
country flag Start da Game

Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute Start da Game has a reputation beyond repute

oh, so 100 posts it is.....thanks.....
Start da Game is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 13th, 2012, 12:40 AM   #268
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute

hello,my old username was DawnMarie and I forgot my old username and password. Im having a hard time logging back in.It may be DawnMarie12. I was told a few months ago to use a certain password and it didnt work.I need help to activate my old account.
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2012, 02:58 AM   #269
country flag TotalExpert

TotalExpert TotalExpert TotalExpert TotalExpert TotalExpert TotalExpert TotalExpert TotalExpert TotalExpert TotalExpert TotalExpert

I Found A Bug. When You Register Password Box Is Limited To 15 Characters. But You Can Not See That As You Typing Or Pasting Password.
You Put 19-char Password But Its Truncated To 15.
And Then When You Login, Login Box Is Not Limited, So You Might End Up Inserting Orig, 19-char Password And You Cant Login
Cuz In Database Its 15 Char

You Should Just Limit Login Box In Login Page To 15 Characters And The Problem Is Gone

No Need To Thank Me
TotalExpert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2012, 01:33 PM   #270
country flag Ado.

Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold Ado. is a splendid one to behold

I am getting a mobile phone winner redirect page constantly which bumps me out of whichever threat I am in. Any ideas why?
Ado. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote