Bug reports - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2007, 05:29 PM   #1
country flag Steve
Webmaster

Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future Steve has a brilliant future
Bug reports

For those who haven't noticed, I've closed the Official site problems thread. It was getting too big and I found myself trying to fix problems that had already been repaired while missing some reports.

From here on, please report any problems in separate threads. Check first to see if someone else has reported the problem, and if they have, add to it rather than posting a new one.

Also: it would really help us to identify problems faster if you include the following information when reporting an error:
What browser are you using?
What were you trying to do when the problem occurred?
What page were you on when the problem occurred (supply a link if applicable)?
Have you tried to do it again but received the same error?

This information will help us resolve problems much quicker.

Old Dec 21st, 2007, 03:31 AM   #2
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bug reports

Well I have just logged in and wondered what has happened to my credits. I used to have 75 credits and now it is down to 2 credits

Mark

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 01:21 PM   #3
country flag Mark Spruce
I think I am falling in love !!

Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute Mark Spruce has a reputation beyond repute

now -22.90

My MARY PIERCE SITE !!!

Where Is Love I Have Not Found Her Yet

Mark Spruce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 09:04 PM   #4
country flag Denise4925
Her Grace, The Duchess of Williamsburg

Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute Denise4925 has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a Database Error thread? I'm not sure I understand what you mean by reporting it in separate threads. Just in case this is the thread to report this in, here goes:

What browser are you using? Avant
What were you trying to do when the problem occurred? Clicking on to the GM and/or NT boards
What page were you on when the problem occurred (supply a link if applicable)? Wtaworld Home page
Have you tried to do it again but received the same error? Yes over and over and over again today.
Denise4925 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 11:32 PM   #5
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute

There is a problem in Non tennis. with the debate thread. Ohio Debate thread won't allow me to view the last page. Page 3.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 02:03 PM   #6
country flag maumau

maumau is a name known to all maumau is a name known to all maumau is a name known to all maumau is a name known to all maumau is a name known to all maumau is a name known to all maumau is a name known to all maumau is a name known to all maumau is a name known to all maumau is a name known to all maumau is a name known to all

When I am using IE7 the standard smilies RAS is normal.
but If I am using the firefox 2.0 the RAS sign looks funny,the rate of tongue vibration is increasing obviously
weird
maumau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 7th, 2008, 04:22 PM   #7
country flag SloKid
The long and winding road.

SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute SloKid has a reputation beyond repute

When I try to enter this thread in Chat threads I get the following message:
Quote:
Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
File: /sites/wtaworld.com/www/htdocs/includes/class_core.php
Line: 3085
It happened a few times in a row, I'm unable to access it.

What browser are you using? Firefox
What were you trying to do when the problem occurred? Enter the thread
What page were you on when the problem occurred (supply a link if applicable)? I tried to access the page both from my User CP and the Chat threads forum.
Have you tried to do it again but received the same error? Yes, a couple of times. It has worked fine a bit earlier though.
SloKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 04:25 AM   #8
country flag gumoll

gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute gumoll has a reputation beyond repute

the time is wrong

it's 4:24 am and I see 5:24 am
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 04:48 AM   #9
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Daylight savings for America. Not for you?
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 9th, 2008, 11:38 PM   #10
country flag *JR*

*JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute *JR* has a reputation beyond repute

Internal Server Error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.27f18fa8.1205101846.547b6c9

(Using Mozilla Sea Monkey 1.1.8, posting a reply in a player forum)
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 04:03 AM   #11
country flag truebluefan

truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by *JR* View Post
Internal Server Error - Read
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Reference #3.27f18fa8.1205101846.547b6c9

(Using Mozilla Sea Monkey 1.1.8, posting a reply in a player forum)
Where were you at and what were you doing when this happened?
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 12:47 AM   #12
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

hi, dont know where to post this so i'll try here if its in the wrong place sorry, i have a couple of things, i checked me user cp and i'd had a few more good reps but my points total thing is stuck on 2,147,483,647. it been on that number for a while now and i've been good repped numerous times since then.
also i've tried to enter betting threads a few times and it comes up i dont have access to them, it only happens sometimes but its very annoying when it does.

if you could give me some advice or explain why this happens i'll be very grateful thank you.

sam x

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 01:03 AM   #13
country flag champion88

champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute champion88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post
hi, dont know where to post this so i'll try here if its in the wrong place sorry, i have a couple of things, i checked me user cp and i'd had a few more good reps but my points total thing is stuck on 2,147,483,647. it been on that number for a while now and i've been good repped numerous times since then.
also i've tried to enter betting threads a few times and it comes up i dont have access to them, it only happens sometimes but its very annoying when it does.

if you could give me some advice or explain why this happens i'll be very grateful thank you.

sam x
2,147,483,647 is the max points you can get - have been stuck on that for about a year now!

As for the VB forum but it's out of action for a month now so maybe they have been having problems with it.
champion88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 01:08 AM   #14
country flag sammy01

sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute sammy01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion88 View Post
2,147,483,647 is the max points you can get - have been stuck on that for about a year now!

As for the VB forum but it's out of action for a month now so maybe they have been having problems with it.
oh ok didn't know that bout the points thing, im pretty proud i got there in 1 year of posting on the board (feels proud of himself! lol).

the vb thing is in the current tournaments bit im having a problem with, like today i put a bet on alona (yay she won) and anna chakvetadze, but i cant check how much i won in the thread as it wont let me in. its no biggie realy it was just frustrating.

anyway thanks for letting me know bout the points!

Kim Clijsters - Supporting the comeback!

I have no other faves, I just hate

Follow me on twitter, I talk lots of shit about tennis - https://twitter.com/#!/Sammyb01
sammy01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2008, 01:28 AM   #15
country flag truebluefan

truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of truebluefan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy01 View Post

sam x
You actually have more than that. 2,147,483,647 is as max. In other words, lets say you want to bet a lot on a bet, lets say 3 billion. Even though you have three billion, all the bank will let you bet is the amount we are talkin about. You have more than that.