Has Jenny C Retired? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 28th, 2008, 01:47 AM   #1
country flag Venus&Serena

Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all
Has Jenny C Retired?

I havent heard any news for a long time anybody know whats going on ???
Advertisement

Old Jan 28th, 2008, 09:18 PM   #2
country flag TeamUSA#1

TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future
Re: Has Jenny C Retired?

She had surgery on her shoulder again in the early Fall, and has been hitting lately with Monica Seles. She stated before her surgery she still workouts all the time, was in great shape, and is still hoping to return sometime this year.....

The Return of the Smilin' Assassin - MARTINA HINGIS
TeamUSA#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 12:50 AM   #3

Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all Venus&Serena is a name known to all

Thanks for the news I really hope she comes back
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 12:52 AM   #4

Sorry to post again but has she set a date for her return ? I know you said this year but when exactly???
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 01:47 PM   #5
country flag TeamUSA#1

TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future TeamUSA#1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus&Serena View Post
Sorry to post again but has she set a date for her return ? I know you said this year but when exactly???
She hasn't set a date yet... Knowing Jen, she won't set a date until she feels very confident about her level of play... She likes to return after injury hitting the ground running, so to speak. If I had to guess, I would think the spring European clay season is likely, and if not then, I would think in early July for the hardcourt season leading up to the US Open....

The Return of the Smilin' Assassin - MARTINA HINGIS
TeamUSA#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 03:22 AM   #6

Excellent thanks very much Im already looking forward to her return but ill see it before i believe it. Shes talked about a comeback a lot but it hasnt happened yet !
Old Feb 22nd, 2008, 05:12 PM   #7
country flag zvonarevarulz
Crawlin' back to you.

zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute zvonarevarulz has a reputation beyond repute

What's up with Jen?

Maybe I'm too busy being yours to fall for somebody new
zvonarevarulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 06:21 PM   #8
patricio

patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of

nothing happens
patricio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 3rd, 2008, 04:17 PM   #9
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

I wish she were around
Old Mar 4th, 2008, 01:28 AM   #10
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

I miss Jennifer,
Old Mar 5th, 2008, 02:45 AM   #11
patricio

patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of

Yeah, me too, but I think its too late for her... I mean she hasnt played for years and all signs have shown that she hasnt hit much all these years not even in silly exhibitions...
patricio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2008, 04:23 AM   #12
country flag abercrombieguy23

abercrombieguy23 has a reputation beyond repute abercrombieguy23 has a reputation beyond repute abercrombieguy23 has a reputation beyond repute abercrombieguy23 has a reputation beyond repute abercrombieguy23 has a reputation beyond repute abercrombieguy23 has a reputation beyond repute abercrombieguy23 has a reputation beyond repute abercrombieguy23 has a reputation beyond repute abercrombieguy23 has a reputation beyond repute abercrombieguy23 has a reputation beyond repute abercrombieguy23 has a reputation beyond repute

say it aint so
Old May 8th, 2008, 03:26 PM   #13
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

I believe she has
Old May 9th, 2008, 07:28 AM   #14
country flag LauraJC

LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold LauraJC is a splendid one to behold

I'm sure that when or if she'll decide to retire from the game, she'll tell us in a press conference.
She doesn't like the press so much, but she loves her fans.

Proud to be one of Jen's Hell's Angels!

www.jennifercapriatitennis.com

LauraJC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2008, 02:00 PM   #15
country flag Dave.
Winner

Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute Dave. has a reputation beyond repute

I've really missed her even more recently. Especially with the French Open coming up, where Jen had some nice memories.

Any recent news?
Dave. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote