who will receive the wc's for ao 08? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 11th, 2007, 12:55 PM   #1
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
who will receive the wc's for ao 08?

1 agreement with ftf
2.agreement with the usta
3 monique adamczak
4sophie ferguson
5jessica moore
6winner of wc play off
7christina wheeler, but probably won't get it
8 lauren breadmore,nicole kriz these are my pics
Advertisement

Old Dec 12th, 2007, 07:12 AM   #2
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: who will receive the wc's for ao 08?

No way Breadmore or Kriz will get wildcards be serious!!
Wheelz won't get one either...IMO

Dokic, Gajdosova, Moore, Adamczak and Ferguson are my 5 picks
Old Dec 12th, 2007, 07:43 AM   #3
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

i agree with ur list Zak. altho as much as i love jarka, i think it would be unfair for her to get a WC (unless winning playoffs) straight away.
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2007, 07:44 AM   #4
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

but yeh i think she will get one anyways
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2007, 08:51 AM   #5
country flag Chpstk30

Chpstk30 is a glorious beacon of light Chpstk30 is a glorious beacon of light Chpstk30 is a glorious beacon of light Chpstk30 is a glorious beacon of light Chpstk30 is a glorious beacon of light Chpstk30 is a glorious beacon of light Chpstk30 is a glorious beacon of light Chpstk30 is a glorious beacon of light Chpstk30 is a glorious beacon of light Chpstk30 is a glorious beacon of light Chpstk30 is a glorious beacon of light

dokic, ferguson, moore, adamczak, gajdosova

Nadia Petrova - Alicia Molik - Alona Bondarenko -Jelena Jankovic - Lucie Safarova
Chpstk30 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2007, 08:29 PM   #6
country flag Tennis-Chick

Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute Tennis-Chick has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Jelena wins the playoff so people can't bitch and say she got it unfairly.

Beth Mattek-Sands Georgie Stoop

Come back soon Tati
Tennis-Chick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2007, 05:48 AM   #7
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis-Chick View Post
I hope Jelena wins the playoff so people can't bitch and say she got it unfairly.
People bitched after she won it last time

Moore, Adamczak, Dokic, Ferguson and Gajdosova should get the maindraw wildcards although if neither of these girls win the current Maindraw wildcard playoff it would certainly make things interesting
Old Dec 16th, 2007, 11:27 PM   #8
monster

monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all

1 agreement with ftf
2.agreement with the usta- Maddy Brengle
3Asia Winner - Iroda (yeah!!)
4 monique adamczak (got to 2nd rnd last year and then has solid year)
5sophie ferguson (still considered a hope- good win in GC over sugiyama, career hight rank)
6jessica moore (strong junior- won $25 ITF)
Above guarenteed
6-8 will be out of Gadjosova & Dokic I'd say- the winner of the WC playof will prob be one of those

QD Wc's-
I reckon in order of certainty
1. Holland
2. Peers
3. D Dominikovic
4. Wheeler (if she doesn't get direct entry)
5. Bai
6. Wlorderak (spell check)]
Not sure about the others......the Junior Champ WC won't be taken by Brengle as she won the MD Wc
monster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 12:44 AM   #9
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Monster - incase you dont already know Brittany Sheed is already guaranteed a quali wildcard...
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 02:31 AM   #10
monster

monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all monster is a name known to all

thanks kittyking- didn't know
monster is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2007, 02:38 AM   #11
country flag kittyking

Also Dani D pulled out of the playoff tournament with an apparant foot injury, so her chances of a quali wildcard are pretty much nil.

Im stil hoping that Marija will get a wildcard, she did well to win a match here last year
Old Dec 20th, 2007, 12:07 PM   #12
country flag CooCooCachoo
Team WTAworld

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

French WC:

Mathilde Johansson

http://lequipe.fr/Tennis/breves2007/...173916Dev.html

Bemelmans|Camerin|Cornet|Crivoi|Cuevas|Dentoni|Dod ig|Garbin|Granollers
Hlavackova|Ilhan|Kohli|Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino| Menendez|Phau|Polansky
Rezaο|Robredo|Roger-Vasselin|Srebotnik|Szavay|Wφrle|Zverev

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 04:57 AM   #13
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Christina Wheeler won the playoff...and is the first Aussie wildcard recipient
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 08:28 AM   #14
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monster
Not sure about the others......the Junior Champ WC won't be taken by Brengle as she won the MD Wc
Brengle didnt win it.
Pavlyuchenkova was AO jr champ........ she really should have got in on her own rank
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21st, 2007, 11:14 AM   #15
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully Dokic gets MDWC.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote