50k Saguenay - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2011, 12:42 PM   #1
country flag coetzergambill

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
50k Saguenay

R1: (6)Alexandra Stevenson (USA) v Q/LL

go lexy, great opportunity to win a match! her section of the draw is not the worst. come on lexy, make good use of it this time!

(6)Alexandra Stevenson (USA) v Q/LL
Carol Zhao (CAN) v Q/LL
Scarlett Werner (GER) v Q/LL
(2)Sharon Fichman (CAN) v Marie-Eve Pelletier (CAN)

and lexy has no points to defend from last year!

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
coetzergambill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2011, 10:38 PM   #2

coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of coetzergambill has much to be proud of
Re: 50k Saguenay

Lexy against Emily J. Harman (USA) in R1. never heard of her. hope lexy wins this match! Harman can't be too bad considering she qualified for a 50k....

S.Asagoe Y.Basuki J.Capriati Y.Cho A.Damayanti K.Date-Krumm M.Drake S.Hsieh T.Huỳnh Phương Đi J.Jackson A.King A.Kremer Y.Leacock J.Lee N.Li M.Lucic A.Mauresmo M.Moulton-Levy A.Muhammed L.Osterloh S.Perry M.Pierce W.Prakusya N.Ramalalaharivololona D.Randriantefy Z.Razafimahatratra A.Rolle C.Rubin C.Scheepers S.Sfar A.Stevenson A.Sugiyama T.Tanasugarn M.Tu I.Tulyaganova M.Washington A.Widjaja S.Williams V.Williams J.Zheng
Old Oct 25th, 2011, 08:45 PM   #3

R1: (6)Alexandra Stevenson (USA) d. (Q)Emily J. Harman (USA) 61 64
R2: (6)Alexandra Stevenson (USA) vs (Q)Diana Ospina (USA)

go lexy!

Old Oct 27th, 2011, 07:02 PM   #4

R2: (6)Alexandra Stevenson (USA) d. (Q)Diana Ospina (USA) 62 63

QF either against Scarlett WERNER (GER) or Sharon FICHMAN (CAN) (2).

congrats for the win lexy, gl in the QF now! and with the points she'll move up from no. 257 to around no. 239 next week. if she reaches the SF, she'd be around no. 231. good for her, cause she has SF points to defend next week. so good to collect as many points as possible this week, so that her drop is not too far when she doesn't defend the points. gl lexy, get those wins!

Old Oct 28th, 2011, 04:07 AM   #5
country flag geoepee
Team WTAworld

geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute

lets go alexandra!!!!!
lliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenus
WilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVen
usWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsV
enusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliam

Good Luck to Venus Williams in 2006!
Official Alchemist of the Royal Court

WGTA - A. Stevenson (5) - S5 Australian Open Champion [GS]
WITT - A. Stevenson (6) - S1 Mexican Open Champion [T2]
LTT - A. Stevenson (25)
UTT - A. Stevenson (16)
geoepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 07:46 AM   #6

QF: Alexandra STEVENSON (USA) (6) Vs Sharon FICHMAN (CAN) (2)

go lexy. she leads their h2h 1-0 (beat fichman 64 63 in troy on clay this year) so hope lexy can win again!

Old Oct 28th, 2011, 10:29 PM   #7
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

Into the SFs after a grueling 6-2 4-6 7-5 win over Fichman.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 02:24 AM   #8
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Out of nowhere
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 04:07 PM   #9

congrats lexy! she can still win these close matches, i'm surprised! now gl in the SF lexy! win it this time! her h2h with boserup is 1-1, lexy winning their first meeting in 2008 and boserup winning this year. come on lexy, get back in the top 230!

Old Oct 29th, 2011, 08:30 PM   #10
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute

0-1.
2-1.
2-4.
3-4.
3-5.
6-5.
6-6.
6-7(5).

0-1.
1-1.
1-6.

Fought hard from 3-5 to 6-5, then died out.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 09:24 PM   #11

still a good week, and her win-loss record for this year is positive again now (26-25) and most important, she''ll move up to around no. 231 next week, and i hope she can defend at least some of her SF points from last year next week. congrats lexy for the good week and keep it up!