Asia/Oceania Group Zones 1 & 2 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 27th, 2008, 02:48 AM   #31
country flag andrewC

andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future andrewC has a brilliant future
Re: Asia/Oceania Group Zones 1 & 2

Tong Ka-Po and Lam Po-Kuen, vintage Hong Kong! Hope they put on a decent show, along with the young hopes Ling Zhang and Yang Zi-Jun
13 Doubles Titles (including 2004 Olympic Gold and 2008 AO Mixed)
Career High 77 (Singles) and 16 (Doubles)
andrewC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 27th, 2008, 03:48 AM   #32
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

I think this is strong. Australia will be challenged by New Zealand, Tapei and Thailand, Uzbekistan and India.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 27th, 2008, 02:23 PM   #33
country flag dropshot13th

dropshot13th is a glorious beacon of light dropshot13th is a glorious beacon of light dropshot13th is a glorious beacon of light dropshot13th is a glorious beacon of light dropshot13th is a glorious beacon of light dropshot13th is a glorious beacon of light dropshot13th is a glorious beacon of light dropshot13th is a glorious beacon of light dropshot13th is a glorious beacon of light dropshot13th is a glorious beacon of light dropshot13th is a glorious beacon of light

go thailand
dropshot13th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 12:32 AM   #34
country flag JolinA

JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute JolinA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirgan View Post
CHINESE TAIPEI
Yung Jan Chan, Su-Wei Hsieh, Chin-Wei Chan, Chia-Jung Chuang
Captain: Shi-Ting Wang

Good luck team Taiwan
JolinA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 12:57 AM   #35
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

C;mon Australia and Indonesia
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 07:11 AM   #36
country flag Huntress555

Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of Huntress555 has much to be proud of

Lets go Australia

Casey Dellacqua
:: Sharapova :: Jankovic :: Safarova :: Vaidisova :: Ivanovic ::

|| Dellacqua || Adamczak || Dokic || Ferguson || Wheeler || Stosur || Moore ||
and all the other Aussie girls and guys!

Official Commentator of Don't knock the Dok
Huntress555 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 11:54 AM   #37
country flag artit

artit is a splendid one to behold artit is a splendid one to behold artit is a splendid one to behold artit is a splendid one to behold artit is a splendid one to behold artit is a splendid one to behold artit is a splendid one to behold artit is a splendid one to behold artit is a splendid one to behold artit is a splendid one to behold artit is a splendid one to behold

Fed Cup Asia/Oceania Qualifying Group 1

Group A

1. Australia(1)
2. India(3)
3. New Zealand
4. Indonesia

Group B

1. Chinese Taipei(2)
2. Thailand(4)
3. Uzbekistan
4. Hong Kong

http://board.jirobkk.com/viewtopic.php?t=2929
artit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 29th, 2008, 04:00 PM   #38
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of

Update Results:http://www.jirobkk.com/
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 01:32 AM   #39
country flag danilidou_ole!

danilidou_ole! is just really nice danilidou_ole! is just really nice danilidou_ole! is just really nice danilidou_ole! is just really nice danilidou_ole! is just really nice danilidou_ole! is just really nice danilidou_ole! is just really nice danilidou_ole! is just really nice danilidou_ole! is just really nice danilidou_ole! is just really nice danilidou_ole! is just really nice

C'monn Aussies

Any ozzoes know if there's gonna be TV coverage? There usually is For All Fed Cup and Davis Cup matches That The Aussies play.
danilidou_ole! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 04:03 AM   #40
RND

RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute RND has a reputation beyond repute

I can't get onto Jiro's website.Is there any problem?

When will the first results come out?

Yung-Jan Chan ∞ Simona Halep Caroline Wozniacki Su-Wei Hsieh
Jelena Jankovic Jie Zheng Tamarine Tanasugarn Alisa Kleybanova Nadia Petrova
RND is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 06:35 AM   #41
country flag DimOK

DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice DimOK is just really nice

can someone from bangkok tell me adress of the courts where fed cup matches are played? and explain, what is the best way how to get there from bangkok airport? i believe there is a chance i could visit courts and cheer for players
DimOK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 06:38 AM   #42
country flag smit101

smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all

Chinese Taipei vs Uzbekistan Update:

Single 1
Iroda Tulyaganova UZB d. Su-Wei Hsieh TPE67(5) 63 63

Thailand(1) vs Hong Kong update:

Single 1
Nudnida Luangnam THA d. Zi Jun Yang HKG 64 75

On Jiro's Website: http://www.jirobkk.com/Result1/resul...08fed30jan.htm

Jelena Jankovic...Daniela Hantuchova...Marion Bartoli...Lucie Safarova

Official Photographer of Don't knock the Dok
smit101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 06:58 AM   #43
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Very tough draw for NZ

We could even get relagated at this rate
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 07:01 AM   #44
country flag Brett.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute Brett. has a reputation beyond repute

Yesssss Sacha Jones lost! Well Done, Casey Dellacqua
Brett. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30th, 2008, 07:02 AM   #45
country flag Droolv
*shy

Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute Droolv has a reputation beyond repute

Casey def Jones 4-6 6-4 4-1 RET

Jones retired because of cramps

Oh well and wins a win Good luck Leesh
Droolv is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote