OMIGOD! Help me! I am going to cry! Seriously! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:34 AM   #1
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
OMIGOD! Help me! I am going to cry! Seriously!

I am going to cry because I am in an oblivion! I don't know anything going on in tennis! I watched 2 and half Wimbledon matches. 2 and a half! I am so out of the news! The last news I heard about Kim was during Roland Garros--when she lost!!!

Can you guys just tell me everything in a quickie that has happened since then! I know it's a lot, but there are a lot of Kim fans here, and if someone forgets something, someone else can say something else. You don't have to remember everything!

I don't even know what this picture is of: http://photos.wtastarz.com/data/1bri-wimb02pic469.jpg

and it is the most beautiful look Kim has had. Please, I am welcome to any Lletyon news too. He is apart of the package. Thanks!

~Nwando
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 10:01 AM   #2
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Calm down Nwan-lol!!

Well after the Roland Garros Exit Kim had a break she stayed with Lleyton until he went out in the 4th Round. They went to Euro disney She also split with coach Carl Maes. Then next was Queens-She went there with Lleyton again (She won the wives & girlfriends tennis competition!) Lleyton won Queens, then it was practise for Wimbledon. She went to Rosmalen and lost in the Quarters to Tina Pisnik 7-6,6-2. Wimbledon came she beat Samatha Reeves in the 1st Round but lost to Elena Likhovtseva in the 2nd. She stayed on at Wimbledon to support Lleyton. Lleyton of course went onto win and that picture you attached nwan is from the Wimbledon Champions Ball. Since then they travelled to Bree to stay at Kim's home and now Kim is playing Stanford this week. Hope that helps!

Last edited by Hayden's_Sheila : Jul 22nd, 2002 at 02:47 PM.
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 11:51 PM   #3
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
A LOT! Thanks Cilla! Kisses