www.marion-bartoli.net - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 2nd, 2007, 02:52 PM   #1
country flag sorcerer

sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light sorcerer is a glorious beacon of light
www.marion-bartoli.net

Hello Everybody

I am sure you will all agree it has been an amazing year following Marion on tour through all 31 events. And it has also been a very busy one keeping up with the latest news and developments. We hope you enjoyed reading the website this season.

However now we are in the winter break the time has come to update the website. Since the website began back in the summer of 2005, some things have changed alot, others not so much. So this winter while it won't be complete overhaul it would be nice to freshen up the website for the start of the 2008 Season.

So far the new main banner has been created. (A big thank you to Ike Entertainment Group for that!)

We are looking at many more things and we would welcome your input or suggestions for things that you would like to change and new things that you would like to see on the website.

Please send me a PM or post in this thread please let us know what you think.

Last edited by sorcerer : Dec 2nd, 2007 at 03:05 PM.
sorcerer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 2nd, 2007, 03:14 PM   #2
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: www.marion-bartoli.net

great looking site
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 05:33 AM   #3
country flag Super_Marion

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Btw Sorcerer, the banner looks cool. Like the way the years triumphs are scrolled accross the tramlines. Background pic is cutie-patootie too
Old Dec 7th, 2007, 05:26 PM   #4
country flag Bartoli's Boy

Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of Bartoli's Boy has much to be proud of

I think the new banner looks great too.
Bartoli's Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 12th, 2007, 12:42 PM   #5

Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold Super_Marion is a splendid one to behold

Sorcerer, is there any way to have a forum directly under the marion-bartoli.net domain? Eg; marion-bartoli.net/forum
Old Dec 12th, 2007, 02:34 PM   #6
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

I love www.marion-bartoli.net!I get nearly ALL of my info there =D

I love Bartoli!!!
Joee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2007, 07:43 AM   #7

I agree MPJ. It was, and remains, my first source of reliable fast Bartoli news.
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 04:24 AM   #8
country flag weary

weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light weary is a glorious beacon of light

Great site
weary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 12:29 AM   #9
country flag Joee

Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of Joee has much to be proud of

Im addicted to your site (:
I made a myspace group for her also with a chatroom like the justine henin fans do when she is in match(they say allez Juju etc.)
So I made a chatroom tooo
http://groups.myspace.com/marionbartoli

I LOVE marion-bartoli.net and the woman herself <3

Allez Marion!

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /

Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:53 AM   #10
country flag Jojo_

Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of Jojo_ has much to be proud of

Hello, Great Job, I like the looking.

Now the official website of Marion is closed, You are the new official website or just fan's website ?

www.blackandhuber.com
Cara Black and Liezel Huber’s official website
www.juliavakulenko.com
Julia Vakulenko's official website
Jojo_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:04 AM   #11
country flag Joee

I think www.marion-bartoli.net should defnitly be the official site now marionbartoli.com is closed

Serena Williams / Venus Williams / Petra Kvitova / Jelena Jankovic / Francesca Schiavone / Sabine Lisicki / Agneiszka Radwanska /