Send Corina a Welcome Back message! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:08 AM   #1
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
Smile Send Corina a Welcome Back message!

I decided to start this thread to give posters a chance to send a message to Corina, who will be playing her first WTA tournament next week at the Acura Classic. I will print the pages out and give them to her, hopefully at the beginning of the week so it will encourage her She is such an inspiration, let her know how glad you are to have her back and how much she was missed.

Corina,

I was so devastated when I heard of your illness. It really put life into perspective for me, as I'm sure it did for a lot of people. I sent you a card to encourage you while in the hospital and imagine my surprise to get a card back from YOU! What an incredible gesture in the midst of your illness. I am soooo happy first that you are healthy, but also that you are back on the tour. Good luck in your return to the tour, but mostly I pray for continued good health and a complete recovery.

Traci
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:51 AM   #2
cream cheese

cream cheese is an unknown quantity at this point
Wow this is a good idea Tratree. Thanx for doing this.
My message:

Corina,
It's really great to have you back on the tour. You are such an inspiration and I admire you so much! You are truly a blessing and I wish you the best of luck in the future!
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:52 AM   #3
cream cheese

cream cheese is an unknown quantity at this point
oh sorry, forgot to sign the message
the message is from Jodi
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 04:56 AM   #4
Monica@53

Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice Monica@53 is just really nice
Corina,
You are, and have been, one of my all-time favourite tennis players. But even more than that, I've admired your strength and determination to fight your demons and return stronger than ever before. Your story has been an inspiration to me and I wish you all the best in your return to the tour.

Can't wait to see your backhand on the court, by the way

A true fan... MiKe C.
Monica@53 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:02 AM   #5
country flag thecorrs

thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice
Corina,

I can't believe what you've done. I can't believe the enormous strenght you've shown troughout your illness. Never giving up! You're truly the comeback of the year! You've shown to us that if there is a chance you must give it a go and I will always remember your strenght to carry on. You're truly an example for real professional tennis. I admire you and hope you'll have fun on the courts again with Lindsay!

With love, Kristof
(Belgium)

(btw great idea!)
Don’t care what the truth is
You will be here come the day
thecorrs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 09:15 AM   #6
country flag Come-on-kim

Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute Come-on-kim has a reputation beyond repute
Corina,

I'm so happy you come back to tour!! You know, I was so upset with the illness you had. Here in Belgium there's an association that collect money for the research about leukemia. It's called "Televie" (TVlife in english!!). All the Belgians are involved in it!!! I'm so happy that you'll play again!!! I miss you!!!! Now, let win some more Grand Slam with Lindsay and win some more titles (why not a Grand Slam in singles, to stop the williams' domination LOL). But, for me, the biggest win of your career will be your win over the illness!! That's the most important one!!!

Come back stronger than you were!!!

Axel (Belgium)

"When you do your best, it's always good enough" - Kim Clijsters

"No matter what happens, you have to try to stay positive, bad things can happen, but if you try to stay positive, something positive will come out of it…I believe that everything happens for a reason" - Kim Clijsters

"Goed is de ergste vijand van zeer goed" - Pascal Smet

"Als je iemand idealiseert, verlies je het contact met de werkelijkheid"

"Ca s’apprend par la souffrance, ça s’apprend par les déceptions, ça s’apprend par la densité du mal que ça te fait, plus ça te fait mal et plus ça te fait grandir. Y a des moments où tu te dis je ne vais pas le supporter, ça, ça fait trop mal, et pourtant tu passes au travers."
Come-on-kim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 09:19 AM   #7
country flag Asmus

Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold Asmus is a splendid one to behold
Welcome back, Corina! Your triumph is an inspiration to us all.
Asmus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 09:39 AM   #8
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Corina,
You have fought back so well and I and your many other fans admire you very much.Good luck in the future and always remember to have fun. 'Life is precious, have fun while you can.'
Aaron
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 03:01 PM   #9
country flag Tratree

Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of Tratree has much to be proud of
bump
Tratree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:52 PM   #10
country flag earthcrystal

earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future earthcrystal has a brilliant future
Corina,

Your return to tennis after battling leukemia is a victory being celebrated worldwide!
Congratulations and Welcome back!

Wishing you all the best,

Crystal
earthcrystal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 06:58 PM   #11
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
may you have as much succes as your compatriot Lance Armstrong
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 07:34 PM   #12
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome back, Corina. Hope to see you soon
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:21 PM   #13
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
welcome back Corina

I've missed you quite alot since you've been of the tour, so its great to see you back
its great
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:23 PM   #14
country flag Daniel

Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Daniel has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back Corina

GO MARTINA HINGIS!!!!!!!!
Myskina, kirilenko, chakvetadze. Douchevina, Petrova, Clijsters, Zvonareva, Dementieva, Vaidiosava, Voskoboeva, !!!!!

Daniel is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 08:45 PM   #15
country flag VSFan1 aka Joshua L.
Keeper of Venus & Serena

VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute VSFan1 aka Joshua L. has a reputation beyond repute
Corina -

You are truly an inspiration to us all. Keep on fighting the good fight - on and off the court.

We love you!

Joshua from S. Carolina

Loves of my life....
Venus Ebone Starr Williams
Serena Jamica Williams
a lifelong and devoted fan since 1996

Official Life Coach of the Royal Court
VSFan1 aka Joshua L. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote