Arantxa's Fed Cup W/L record - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:24 AM   #1
marsha

marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice marsha is just really nice
Arantxa's Fed Cup W/L record

I just read this on another message board -- can someone confirm this?:

[from rec.sport.tennis n/g]:....It appears that ASV has won more Fed Cup matches than any other player in the history of the Fed Cup (71) Quite an achievement! She even manages to beat players during a Fed Cup match who she could lose to in a normal WTA tourney, thus, bringing on her best play.
marsha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:06 PM   #2
Raj

Raj is a name known to all Raj is a name known to all Raj is a name known to all Raj is a name known to all Raj is a name known to all Raj is a name known to all Raj is a name known to all Raj is a name known to all Raj is a name known to all Raj is a name known to all Raj is a name known to all
TRUE, I'VE READ THAT AS WELL.
Raj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 12:55 PM   #3
country flag Gallofa
Diosa Contable

Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future Gallofa has a brilliant future
from the itf

(before these last two wins)

Headed by veteran Fed Cupper Arantxa Sanchez-Vicario, Spain takes on Germany on the Mallorcan clay. This is Sanchez-Vicarios 56th Fed Cup tie in 16 years. The 31-year-old set two Fed Cup records during Spains first round victory over Hungary earlier this year. She holds the record for most matches won (69) and most singles wins (47). Sanchez-Vicario is joined by Fed Cup newcomer Marta Marrero. The German team comprises Martina Muller and Barbara Rittner who helped her country to a shock first round victory over Russia.

Gallofa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:08 PM   #4
Julian

Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of Julian has much to be proud of
Congrats Arantxa!
Julian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 22nd, 2002, 02:21 PM   #5
country flag Philip

Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future Philip has a brilliant future
Arantxa isn't 31 untill december
Always in our hearts.... Arantxa Sanchez Vicario!.... 110 titles.... no1 in singles and doubles.... a true legend!
Philip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote