Agi's Picture & Video Thread - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 28th, 2011, 01:18 PM   #961
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Agi's Picture & Video Thread

HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 29th, 2011, 04:03 AM   #962
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Agi
Are those kids with autism? I'm just curious because at my club they have a program for kids with autism and they use the 10 and under balls that bounce lower and those look like them . And these kids obviously aren't U10

Agi, such a good samaritan

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 02:49 PM   #963
country flag Gregorio87

Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of Gregorio87 has much to be proud of

Not really, I think they have/had cancer. It's a summer camp for ill children and Ági taught 13-18 year old teens to serve. When I learned to serve I guess I had a similar face expression...

Other interesting fact for me was that she watched the Vinci-Begu final here in Budapest. I wasn't at home and watched later only the Babos-Vinci match and the doubles, so didn't know that. Like a retired player But as I know she is doing remedial excercises and her condition improved a bit (maybe just from the rest).

The old Wimbledon pics
Gregorio87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 07:55 AM   #964
country flag Szavay #1

Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute

agi

Beijing, 2007, def. Jelena Jankovic 6-7(7) 7-5 6-2; Budapest, 2009, def. Patty Schnyder 2-6 6-4 6-2; Budapest, 2010, def. Patty Schnyder 6-2 6-4; Prague 2010, def. Zahlavova Strycova 6-2 1-6 6-2
Has wins over Schiavone, Radwanska, Hantuchova, Stosur, Petrova, Peng, Dementieva, Safina, Bartoli, Lisicki, Ivanovic, Pennetta, Azarenka, V. Williams.
Szavay #1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 12:44 PM   #965
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2008 Family Circle Cup

Bonk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2011, 02:27 PM   #966
country flag Bonk

Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of Bonk has much to be proud of
2010 French Open

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 11:23 AM   #967
country flag Bonk

2008 Sony Ericsson Open

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:03 PM   #968
country flag Bonk

2009 Sony Ericsson Open

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:04 PM   #969
country flag Bonk

2009 Sony Ericsson Open

Old Aug 21st, 2011, 12:47 PM   #970
country flag Bonk

2010 Sony Ericsson Open

Old Oct 20th, 2011, 10:02 AM   #971
country flag Szavay #1

Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute Szavay #1 has a reputation beyond repute

agi

Beijing, 2007, def. Jelena Jankovic 6-7(7) 7-5 6-2; Budapest, 2009, def. Patty Schnyder 2-6 6-4 6-2; Budapest, 2010, def. Patty Schnyder 6-2 6-4; Prague 2010, def. Zahlavova Strycova 6-2 1-6 6-2
Has wins over Schiavone, Radwanska, Hantuchova, Stosur, Petrova, Peng, Dementieva, Safina, Bartoli, Lisicki, Ivanovic, Pennetta, Azarenka, V. Williams.
Szavay #1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 28th, 2011, 01:11 PM   #972
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Fan Club meeting 2011 (Hungary-Soltvadkert)

hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 02:13 AM   #973
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

She's gorgeous

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 03:13 AM   #974
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

!!! Doesn't exactly look like an intense practice session but playing is good nonethless .

Ági really is hot . Wear less makeup though.
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 11:06 PM   #975
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

New pics of Agi! Both she and her sister look great. I agree with iSzavay though, she tends to go a little heavy with the makeup, esp around the eyes. Have more confidence in your natural looks Agi and wear a little less makeup. I think sister Blanka has it about right.

Nice to see her on court again, in any form.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote