Agi's Picture & Video Thread - Page 19 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 3rd, 2009, 10:24 PM   #271
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Agi's Picture & Video Thread

I believe so

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 4th, 2009, 02:14 AM   #272
country flag Peterk07

Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of Peterk07 has much to be proud of

Yes, this was in Roland Garros. She was wearing that dress in there, and in Wimbledon I think. Actually this was the only dress that looked OK from FILA's last year collection.

p.s.: This thread looks awfully wide in my browser. ISzavay, could you please put a line break in between the pictures in your #261 post? Just like olivero did in his #251. Thanks
Peterk07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2009, 10:15 PM   #273
country flag Mony

Mony is a name known to all Mony is a name known to all Mony is a name known to all Mony is a name known to all Mony is a name known to all Mony is a name known to all Mony is a name known to all Mony is a name known to all Mony is a name known to all Mony is a name known to all Mony is a name known to all

FILA is a great sponsor for her
and Thanks again for these pics
Mony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 5th, 2009, 11:50 AM   #274
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSzávay. View Post

The best picture

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 12:33 PM   #275
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 12:36 PM   #276
country flag #kArLoS#
Who knows where the time goes

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

Where is that picture?
#kArLoS# is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 02:35 PM   #277
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
Where is that picture?
Budapest training.

http://www.mtv.hu/videotar/?id=41825

1:55-2:55

Old Apr 10th, 2009, 02:46 PM   #278
country flag #kArLoS#

#kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute #kArLoS# has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 02:51 PM   #279
country flag #kArLoS#

Hakapeszki,you know who is the guy that was training with her?She find a new coach?
Old Apr 10th, 2009, 03:00 PM   #280
country flag Hakapeszi

Quote:
Originally Posted by #kArLoS# View Post
Hakapeszki,you know who is the guy that was training with her?She find a new coach?
See the "Ági's new coach" thread.

Old Apr 10th, 2009, 03:21 PM   #281
country flag #kArLoS#

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
See the "Ági's new coach" thread.
ok,now I know who is him
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 05:51 PM   #282
country flag Hakapeszi

Last video

Old Apr 27th, 2009, 12:58 PM   #283
country flag tju-fotos

tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light tju-fotos is a glorious beacon of light

I took this pic of Agnes at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix yesterday.
More pics will be added to my Flickr album during the next week: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tju-fot...7617361500208/
Comments are welcome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3477630693_5a847629cf_o.jpg (78.4 KB, 20 views)
tju-fotos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 06:41 PM   #284
country flag seltorin

seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all seltorin is a name known to all

Thanks for advance
seltorin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2009, 07:19 PM   #285
country flag Christinawww

Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future Christinawww has a brilliant future

great pictures. Love her smile.

Official Defender of Temper Tantrums in Vikaland

Visit http://www.victoriousvika.com for everything on Vika
Christinawww is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote