Who will go? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 12th, 2008, 11:40 AM   #16
country flag Ceri

Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of
Re: Who will go?

I'm going

- Sharapova - Kerber - Serena - Halep - Mladenovic -

'I had plenty of boyfriends and lots of affairs, but they got furious when I made my name. People would ring up and ask me out. I'd say: "But I'm writing." 'And they'd say: "I see. You're too grand for us now." 'And I'd say: "Actually, I've always been too grand for you."
Muriel Spark
Ceri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2008, 11:17 PM   #17
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

I am Going,i am chinese btw,seating in G1 TIER 2 SEATS
Noctis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2008, 12:59 AM   #18
country flag *timtams*

*timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all *timtams* is a name known to all

ive never had a problem with not buying tickets in advance, go to the box office and buy there, finals have probably sold out, but ground passes and tickets for the main court are unlikely to. Eastbourne rocks, I wonder if mr bean and mr clappy will be present this year!
Old May 16th, 2008, 06:06 PM   #19
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute Noctis has a reputation beyond repute

I Got tickets for final
Old May 18th, 2008, 01:48 PM   #20
country flag DAVAJ MKirilenko
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Someone already has their tickets? I made my call and they said you will get in early in May. But I still have nothing.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
DAVAJ MKirilenko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2008, 01:54 PM   #21
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

dont worry you will get your tickets before tournament
Old May 19th, 2008, 03:47 PM   #22
country flag Lapin

Lapin has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanovic Fan!!!! View Post
Someone already has their tickets? I made my call and they said you will get in early in May. But I still have nothing.
Mine arrived late last week so you'll hopefully get yours soon!
I'm going Thursday, Friday and Saturday! Can't wait!!

2003 - Fed Cup Champion!!

2004 - WTA Ranked Number One!!

2005 - YEC Champion!!

2006 - Australian Open Grand Slam Champion!!

2006 Wimbledon Champion!!
and No.1 again!!
Lapin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2008, 06:15 PM   #23
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute DAVAJ MKirilenko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapin View Post
Mine arrived late last week so you'll hopefully get yours soon!
I'm going Thursday, Friday and Saturday! Can't wait!!
Yes, hopefully. I have tickets for the whole week, but I'm going on Tuesday. Too bad I couldn't get Tier I tickets.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old May 19th, 2008, 09:39 PM   #24
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

I know They all sold out!!! Next time i am going to get mines early in Wimbledom
I Brought a Telescope today=].Btw where do you live? or you staying there for A WHOLE WEEK?
Old May 19th, 2008, 09:53 PM   #25
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena&Lindz View Post
I know They all sold out!!! Next time i am going to get mines early in Wimbledom
I Brought a Telescope today=].Btw where do you live? or you staying there for A WHOLE WEEK?
I live in The Netherlands and I've booked a hotel in Eastbourne.
Sunday/Monday I try to see Maria play in Rosmalen, then on Tuesday to Eastbourne till the tournament is over.

1. Ana Ivanovic

2. Maria Kirilenko
3. Anastasija Sevastova
Old May 20th, 2008, 01:17 AM   #26
country flag Ceri

Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of Ceri has much to be proud of

I'm going with my friend on monday and tuesday, we have tier I for both. Can't wait, never been to Eastbourne before. What's it like as a place, tennis aside?

'I had plenty of boyfriends and lots of affairs, but they got furious when I made my name. People would ring up and ask me out. I'd say: "But I'm writing." 'And they'd say: "I see. You're too grand for us now." 'And I'd say: "Actually, I've always been too grand for you."
Muriel Spark
Old May 20th, 2008, 05:50 PM   #27
country flag Noctis
Marcela X

its 12.00 pm Final.It look like its a great place.Park View
i go at 6.15 in the morning to get to eastbourne by 11.44pm
Old May 21st, 2008, 01:03 PM   #28
country flag Ceri

^^^ wow that's dedication!

Muriel Spark
Old May 22nd, 2008, 12:58 PM   #29
country flag Elldee

Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future

I want to see Lindsay really bad so don't know whether to do monday/tuesday or take a risk, assume she'll get to the second round, and buy tuesday/wednesday. HMM.

Elena Bovina | Anastasia Myskina | Flavia Pennetta
Fernando Verdasco | Tommy Haas

Q. Give us an update on the kid.
A. Are you serious?
Elldee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2008, 03:07 PM   #30
country flag Elldee

Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future Elldee has a brilliant future

BOOKED. Tuesday/Wednesday. If I don't get to see Lindsay I will cry.

Elena Bovina | Anastasia Myskina | Flavia Pennetta
Fernando Verdasco | Tommy Haas

Q. Give us an update on the kid.
A. Are you serious?
Elldee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote