Your Dream Slam Finals - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 24th, 2007, 07:17 PM   #16
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dream Slam Finals!!!!

We're talking about dreams right? So...
AO: Schnyder def Henin 6:4 4:6 6:3
FO: Henin def Schnyder 7:5 1:6 6:4
Wimbledon: Henin def Jankovic 7:6 6:7 6:3
USO: Schnyder def Henin 6:4 7:6
Vamos Patty & Justine!!! Make my drean come true!

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 24th, 2007, 07:18 PM   #17
Demska
Miss Resilient

Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute Demska has a reputation beyond repute

And Olympics :

Myskina def. Henin 5-7 7-5 8-6 (from 15 down )
Demska is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 07:35 PM   #18
country flag HenryMag.

HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute HenryMag. has a reputation beyond repute

AO - Chakvetadze def. Sharapova 4-6 6-2 8-6
RG - Jankovic def. Henin 7-5 6-7 11-9
W - Dementieva def. Henin 7-5 6-0 (coming back from 0-5 down in 1st set)
USO - Dementieva def. Serena 61 60
HenryMag. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 07:36 PM   #19
country flag Mikey B

Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of Mikey B has much to be proud of

dreams?

AO: sharapova def. s.williams 64 61
FO: sharapova def. henin 16 76 63
W: sharapova def. jankovic 62 64
UO: sharapova def. henin 61 57 62
Mikey B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 07:37 PM   #20
country flag jonnyroyale_13

jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future jonnyroyale_13 has a brilliant future

AO:Ivanovic def Vaidisova, 6-1,3-6,7-5
RG:Benesova def Justine, 0-6,7-5,6-4
Wim:Hingis def Venus, 7-6,3-6,6-4
USO:Pironkova def Kuznetsova,6-4,6-4
jonnyroyale_13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 07:46 PM   #21
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Brie Whitehead def. Diamond Jackson 0-6 7-6 6-0 ( Saving 5 MP's in the 2nd set )
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 07:49 PM   #22
country flag petkoan

petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of

And i forgot Sesil beating Sharapova 6:0 6:1 AO FINAL. ...first GS title next to the name of Bulgaria ever.
petkoan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 07:49 PM   #23
Hashim.

Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute Hashim. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoIt View Post
Brie Whitehead def. Diamond Jackson 0-6 7-6 6-0 ( Saving 5 MP's in the 2nd set )
which slam
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 07:50 PM   #24
country flag petkoan

petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of petkoan has much to be proud of

Pironkova winning YEC yeahh
petkoan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 07:51 PM   #25
country flag thomas.chung

thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of thomas.chung has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miffedmax View Post
AO: Lena D. crushes Serena 6-0, 6-0.

French: Lena D. spoils Myskina's return, 6-7, 7-6, 7-5

Wimbledon: Lena D. annihilates Justine, 6-0, 1-0, retired due to humilation of being laughed off court when Lena aces her the 10th time.

USO: Lena D. beats Ana and Jelena 6-0, 6-0, to win both the singles and doubles crown at the same time

Hey, when I fantasize, I really fantasize. Which is why we won't be discussing any post-match stuff here.
I am afraid that you will have your 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th biggest disappointment. LOL!
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 07:54 PM   #26
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDoIt View Post
And that's why this thread refers to our dreams

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 08:05 PM   #27
country flag Wayn77

Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute

AO: Chakvetadze d. Sharapova 0-6 7-6 6-3
Anna waking up next morning with hair all shaved off after a drunken night out with the girls.

FO: Schnyder d. Henin 6-3 6-7(24) 6-4
Patty finally getting the job done in the third set with her 18th match point

W: Safarova d. V Williams 6-4 4-6 6-4
Lucie beating the Wimbledon champion in one of the great finals.

USO: Jankovic d Ivanovic 6-2 6-2
bad-tempered all-Serb affair won convincingly by JJ.
Wayn77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 08:27 PM   #28
country flag LudwigDvorak
Rainbowingis.

LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute LudwigDvorak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayn77 View Post

FO: Schnyder d. Henin 6-3 6-7(24) 6-4
Patty finally getting the job done in the third set with her 18th match point

Australian Open: Venus Williams def. Justine Henin 75 46 86

French Open: Elena Dementieva def. Anastasia Myskina 36 76(5) 108

Wimbledon: Lindsay Davenport def. Serena Williams 63 57 75

US Open: Elena Dementieva def. Justine Henin 60 60

Olympic Gold: Lindsay Davenport def. Mary Pierce 76(4) 67(7) 64
Year-End Championships: Serena Williams def. Justine Henin 60 60

LudwigDvorak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 08:30 PM   #29
country flag Wayn77

Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute Wayn77 has a reputation beyond repute

oh yeah ... Olympics

Petrova (RUS) d. Davenport (USA) 6-1 6-3
Wayn77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2007, 08:31 PM   #30
country flag Princeza
Donna DOnna DOonnaaa

Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute Princeza has a reputation beyond repute

RG 08: Hingis vs Graf 6-7 7-6 12-10