News and updates about Maret Ani - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 29th, 2006, 09:55 PM   #1
country flag wtn_amanda
Webmistress

wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute wtn_amanda has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up News and updates about Maret Ani

This thread will be automatically updated with the latest blog entries from the Maret Ani blog.

On the Maret Ani blog you'll find:
* News Archive / Diary
* Biography
* Photo Galleries
* Random Facts

Visit the Maret Ani blog here:
http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/ani

If you want to join the team and contribute to the Maret Ani blog, please visit the following page to apply:
http://blogs.tennisuniverse.com/ani/Blog

Our goal is to build an impressive resource for fans of Maret Ani!
wtn_amanda is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 29th, 2006, 10:00 PM   #2
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice
Post Another loss for Maret

Today Maret Ani lost her first round match in Budapest. Tsvetana Pironkova defeated her 6-3, 6-1.

Link To Original Article
Blogger Bot is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 10:10 PM   #3
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice Blogger Bot is just really nice
Post Another first round exit for Maret

Na Li defeated Maret Ani 6-1, 7-5 in opening round at Nordea Nordic Light Open in Stockholm.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 10:20 PM   #4
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Losing streak continues

Maret Ani lost to Melinda Czink in QR1 of New Haven tournament.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 10:24 PM   #5
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Maret lost in first round

Maret Ani lost against Virginie Razzano in the first round of US Open.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 10:40 PM   #6
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Maret/Meilen into the Second Round

With a convincing 64 61 win over Czink/Serra Zanetti, Maret Ani and Meilen Tu reached the second round of doubles competition in US Open.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 10:50 PM   #7
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Maret/Meilen into the Third Round

With a 6-4, 6-2 win over Granville/Gullickson, Maret Ani and Meilen Tu reached the third round of doubles competition in US Open.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 11:00 PM   #8
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Maret and Meilen lost

They were defeated by the pair Dechy/Zvonareva 4-6, 1-6.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 11:10 PM   #9
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Maret ends losing streak

Maret Ani defeated Camille Pin 6-4, 7-6 in the first round of the Portoroz tournament.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 11:20 PM   #10
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Maret out in Portoroz

Maret Ani lost 3-6, 4-6in Portoroz against Martina Sucha.

Link To Original Article
Old Oct 29th, 2006, 11:30 PM   #11
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Maret is injured and will change coach

Maret Ani will not be able to defend her ITF title in Saint Raphael as she is out with shoulder injury.

Link To Original Article
Old Dec 4th, 2006, 12:30 PM   #12
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of
Re: News and updates about Maret Ani

Maret lost to Yulia Beygelzimer (UKR) R1 Milan 06 57.
David Barker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 6th, 2006, 06:54 PM   #13
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: News and updates about Maret Ani

Maret isnt gonna play Aus Open
she's not on entry list.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is online now View My Blog!  
Old Jan 28th, 2007, 08:10 PM   #14
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Maret captures second title.

Maret Ani won her second ITF tour singles title in Capriolo, Italy.

Link To Original Article
Old Feb 25th, 2007, 10:50 PM   #15
country flag Blogger Bot
Addicted to blogs!

Post Maret lost to Kops-Jones

In the first qualifying round of 75k ITF Tour tournament in Las Vegas, Maret Ani lost to Raquel Kops-Jones 1-6, 6-4, 5-7.

Link To Original Article
Closed Thread