Tennis DVDs - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 19th, 2007, 10:25 PM   #1
country flag arny74

arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light
Tennis DVDs

http://www.tennislifedvd.org/ lot of tennis matches and pics there...if someone know a stream for Sampras vs federer let know it!!!!!!!! )))
arny74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 20th, 2007, 07:47 AM   #2
country flag Meghanns Journey

Meghanns Journey is a splendid one to behold Meghanns Journey is a splendid one to behold Meghanns Journey is a splendid one to behold Meghanns Journey is a splendid one to behold Meghanns Journey is a splendid one to behold Meghanns Journey is a splendid one to behold Meghanns Journey is a splendid one to behold Meghanns Journey is a splendid one to behold Meghanns Journey is a splendid one to behold Meghanns Journey is a splendid one to behold Meghanns Journey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tennis DVDs

Thanks for the link.
Meghanns Journey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 07:22 AM   #3
country flag arny74

arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light arny74 is a glorious beacon of light

good to see this matches
Old Nov 26th, 2007, 08:03 PM   #4
country flag arny74

good choice!
Old Nov 27th, 2007, 09:07 AM   #5
country flag arny74

hd tennis is it good?
Old Nov 27th, 2007, 09:39 AM   #6
country flag DimaDinosaur

DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute DimaDinosaur has a reputation beyond repute

sampras, I heard he's greek
DimaDinosaur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 27th, 2007, 03:09 PM   #7
country flag arny74

yes!why?
Old Nov 28th, 2007, 05:39 AM   #8
country flag arny74

sampras vs agssi final 95 /
Old Nov 29th, 2007, 05:33 AM   #9
country flag arny74

looking for connors matches?
Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 02:27 PM   #10
country flag arny74

after a small problem of server http://www.tennislifedvd.org is back online
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 10:33 AM   #11
tennisvideos
Love the Legends of Tennis

tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute tennisvideos has a reputation beyond repute

My dear friend Karen also has some special deal (I think it's 2 for the price of one) going at the moment at:

http://www.users.bigpond.com/tennisvideos1/

So feel free to contact her if your keen on Tennis DVDs.
60s/70s: Evonne Goolagong .. Francoise Durr .. Chris Evert .. Margaret Court .. Nancy Richey .. Maria Bueno .. Billie-Jean King .. Lesley Turner .. Virginia Wade .. Ken Rosewall .. Rod Laver .. Bjorn Borg ..
Entertainers: .. Diana Ross .. Dionne Warwick .. Shirley Bassey .. Randy Crawford .. Burt Bacharach .. ABBA .. Woody Allen .. Maggie Smith .. Gena Rowlands .. Judy Davis .. Heath Ledger .. Little Britain ..
Inspiration: .. Jeshua Ben Josepth .. Conversations with God .. Abraham with Esther & Jerry Hicks .. P'taah ..
tennisvideos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2007, 05:21 PM   #12
country flag arny74

http://www.tennislifedvd.org they write 3 dvds for 2 seems cool!
Old Dec 8th, 2007, 04:17 PM   #13
country flag arny74

hopman 2002 federer/vavrinec vs hewiit/molik there!! cool to them together
Old Dec 8th, 2007, 10:23 PM   #14
country flag zabou1

zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold zabou1 is a splendid one to behold

18 euros for 1 match ... are you crazy ???

Justine Henin : videos and matches on dvd

www.justine-henin-videos.fr.nf
zabou1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2007, 12:44 AM   #15
country flag steffiforever

steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all steffiforever is a name known to all

rip off...many better sites that will trade for free or offer half the price for excellent quality dvd's..buyer beware
steffiforever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote