Should Serena ditch Nike and move to EleVen? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Should Serena move 2 EleVen?

Yes - EleVen rocks! 2 11.76%
Yes - Her Nike outfits this year were gross! 0 0%
No - She should wear her Aneres line! 1 5.88%
No - EleVen are horrible 1 5.88%
No - Nike are great and really suit her! 7 41.18%
No - Its Venus line and she deserves to have all the attention for it! 6 35.29%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 18th, 2007, 11:01 AM   #1
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute
Should Serena ditch Nike and move to EleVen?

Since the start of the year her outfits have gone downhill totally! (indoor season - ouch!)
I think she should switch to the EleVen line so that Venus can prove they are great for women of all shapes and sizes

What you reckon?

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

venuswilliams serenawilliams
serenus_2k8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 18th, 2007, 11:40 AM   #2
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Should Serena ditch Nike and move to EleVen?

I think the indoor season outfit was pretty good... EleVen is cool, but I think it's Serena's fault for not picking out good outfits, not Nike, they have good outfits.

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 11:44 AM   #3
country flag serenus_2k8

serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute serenus_2k8 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeh I like Nike too tbh - but they make soooo much money worldwide that they could at least ensure one of their top athletes looks great all the time!

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

Old Nov 18th, 2007, 11:48 AM   #4
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it's Serena's choice of outfit. I'm sure she was the one who picked the ugly outfits this year (*cough* Charleston*) I just hope that Serena really looks into the Nike outfits next year and find some great clothing!

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 11:59 AM   #5
country flag serenus_2k8

I hope so too - she cant let her older sister steal the fashion spotlight!

And wearing clothes even your mum wouldnt be caught dead in is a definite no!

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

Old Nov 18th, 2007, 12:05 PM   #6
country flag *W*
Registered 1

*W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of *W* has much to be proud of

She should stay with Nike!
I am sure she'll have great outfits in 2008!
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 01:13 PM   #7
country flag serenus_2k8

Yeh me too...i guess with all this fat talk she was a bit more self concious!

Hope she just pops out of nowhere at start of the year looking lean and very toned

and Catsuit II would rock - especially if Venus got in on the act matching catsuits in GS doubles final anyone?

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

Old Nov 18th, 2007, 07:38 PM   #8
country flag RichyRena

RichyRena is a name known to all RichyRena is a name known to all RichyRena is a name known to all RichyRena is a name known to all RichyRena is a name known to all RichyRena is a name known to all RichyRena is a name known to all RichyRena is a name known to all RichyRena is a name known to all RichyRena is a name known to all RichyRena is a name known to all

No I think serena should deffo Stick to Nike and not eleven it would bring on the whole sisters dressing the same..:|. Plus I don think any of the clothes would suit Serena from what ive seen of the Eleven line. She had some good moments this year i.e. Miami but then some nightmares like Hobart :| She can only learn Plus lets be honest she wasnt in shape to wear revealing clothes like Us Open 04 maybe towards the end of the year. But I think she will be in better shape next year and wear more revealing and fierce outfits So Serena Stick to nike
RichyRena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 08:33 PM   #9
country flag serenus_2k8

Shes in better shape than we all think, its really the clothes letting her down!

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

Old Nov 18th, 2007, 08:43 PM   #10
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

When do the designs for the upcoming 08 season, come out from Nike?
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 08:55 PM   #11
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Serena gets tons of $$$$ from Nike. Eleven would be her sister's line and the money would be a vast difference. Serena will stay with Nike.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 09:04 PM   #12
country flag serenus_2k8

I agree tbh - why doesn't Serena wear any Aneres stuff tho?

usopen and wimbledon
#219juniorchampions #220

Old Nov 18th, 2007, 09:22 PM   #13
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

Serena's getting paid too much by Nike to not stay with the.
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 09:48 PM   #14
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

Nike is fine, but I still loved some of those Puma classics. Her and Puma seemed to work well together, what happened, why did she leave them for Nike anyway?
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 09:57 PM   #15
country flag darrinbaker00
Serena's #1 Hater

darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute darrinbaker00 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
Nike is fine, but I still loved some of those Puma classics. Her and Puma seemed to work well together, what happened, why did she leave them for Nike anyway?
I have to assume that there's some hacking going on here, because the real Sir Stefwhit wouldn't ask such a naive question.
"He who finds a wife finds a good thing, and obtains favor from the Lord." -- Proverbs 18:22

"Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard." -- Herb Brooks

"A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life." -- Muhammad Ali
darrinbaker00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote