Whats her next tourney?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2002, 10:56 AM   #1
adlysha babalu

adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice
Whats her next tourney??

oohh well, i know that she's playing the fed cup now..and yahoo...slovakia won against france!! and wanna know whats her next tournament..?? i dont think will be playing in standford..coz her name is not in the list..c'mmon daniela!!
adlysha babalu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2002, 05:47 PM   #2
kournikovafan13

kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice kournikovafan13 is just really nice
Her next tournament is the Acura Classic in San Diego, from July 29 to August 4.

Daniela will be seeded eighth

She's also commited to Los Angeles, Montreal, and New Haven.

I can't be near you
The light just radiates...

-"Malibu" by Hole

Last edited by kournikovafan13 : Jul 21st, 2002 at 05:53 PM.
kournikovafan13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 10:04 PM   #3
hantuchova_rulez

hantuchova_rulez is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Luck to Daniela in the Acura Classic!
She might meet Venus in the Quarter Finals if everything goes to plan, and that'll be a good match, but pre-empting this far ahead you can never be sure what's going to happen !

And well done Daniela, great comeback versus Momo, stuffed those Frenchies 4-1 in the end! Bring on Italy!
hantuchova_rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:45 AM   #4
adlysha babalu

adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice
all the best to her..!!
argghh..the colour!!
Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 06:53 AM   #5
dukla

dukla is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeahh, she's coming off a great FedCup performance; if she's indeed to meet Venus in the QF, that match will be a very close one and I wouldn't be surprised if Dani manages to come out of it as a winner. It wouldn't really be a shocker for us, but for the rest of the fans, I guess it would.

Good luck Daniela!!!!
dukla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 08:40 AM   #6
Beorn

Beorn is an unknown quantity at this point
I hope Dani will be in a mood fighting against Venus - she needs a lot of fire to win.
I wish the best of luck Daniela!
Beorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 23rd, 2002, 12:22 PM   #7
hantuchova_rulez

hantuchova_rulez is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG!!!

This Colour sucks BIG time!!!
hantuchova_rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 30th, 2002, 07:07 AM   #8
adlysha babalu

sharkss..the colours is bad!!!! change it someone who's in-charge!!!!!!!