The New Lindsay - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 21st, 2002, 05:58 AM   #1
VenusSerena

VenusSerena is just really nice VenusSerena is just really nice VenusSerena is just really nice VenusSerena is just really nice VenusSerena is just really nice VenusSerena is just really nice VenusSerena is just really nice VenusSerena is just really nice VenusSerena is just really nice VenusSerena is just really nice VenusSerena is just really nice
The New Lindsay

guess I have to get used to her new look, im not feeling her new skinnyness, i like it when she was thicky thicky thick!...lol....but she looks a heck of a lot better, but also, i don't know if this will help her speed. i hear a lot of people starting to say this, so she can compete with the williamses, but also, she used to rely on some free erros from them, but recently they have been flawless. and their serves have improved! best of luck to linsday on her comeback!
VenusSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 21st, 2002, 06:00 AM   #2
country flag Williams Rulez
Team WTAworld

Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute Williams Rulez has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Lindsay...

I like the new and improved look!

Mary : Monica : Svetlana : Sania : Jennifer : Amelie
Roddick : Grosjean : David : Djokovic
Williams Rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 06:06 AM   #3
country flag RYNJ

RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute RYNJ has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing against Lindsay or anyone, but I keep seeing this style of clothing...

RYNJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 07:14 AM   #4
conchita

conchita is an unknown quantity at this point
she looks a little bit like rennae stubbs!
conchita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 08:31 AM   #5
country flag thecorrs

thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice thecorrs is just really nice
I can't wait to see her results next week!
Don’t care what the truth is
You will be here come the day
thecorrs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 11:48 AM   #6
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
she looks so good !!
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 12:04 PM   #7
country flag Sam L
blue swan

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute
She looks thin good for her
Sam L is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 12:23 PM   #8
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute
She looked fit i think!!
And yeah.. she looked like Stubbs

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 03:23 PM   #9
Leo7

Leo7 is an unknown quantity at this point
yeah, everyone's wearing the new Nike outfit!

Best of Luck To: Mary Pierce, Justine Henin, Monica Seles, Chanda Rubin, Kim Clijsters, Dinara Safina, Vera Zvonareva, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Tommy Haas, and Pat Rafter!
Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 03:30 PM   #10
liuxuan

liuxuan has much to be proud of liuxuan has much to be proud of liuxuan has much to be proud of liuxuan has much to be proud of liuxuan has much to be proud of liuxuan has much to be proud of liuxuan has much to be proud of liuxuan has much to be proud of liuxuan has much to be proud of liuxuan has much to be proud of liuxuan has much to be proud of
hey leo7!!!!

its liuxuan from gotennis.

u know whats up with that at the moment?

is there any other gotennis members here??

btw, linzi looks great - hopefully she hasnt sacrificed some of her power for her leaner figure
liuxuan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 04:23 PM   #11
LittleTennisFan

LittleTennisFan has disabled reputation
She's looking good.

Lindsay's Back --->

Some people fall in love and then forget their friends

Isn’t it romantic, to be romantic

Smile. Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday
LittleTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 04:26 PM   #12
GrandSlammed

GrandSlammed is an unknown quantity at this point
You'll NEVER catch Vee or REE in that outfit.
GrandSlammed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 06:52 PM   #13
o0O0o

o0O0o is an unknown quantity at this point o0O0o is an unknown quantity at this point o0O0o is an unknown quantity at this point o0O0o is an unknown quantity at this point o0O0o is an unknown quantity at this point o0O0o is an unknown quantity at this point o0O0o is an unknown quantity at this point o0O0o is an unknown quantity at this point o0O0o is an unknown quantity at this point o0O0o is an unknown quantity at this point o0O0o is an unknown quantity at this point
And thank God you won't catch Lindsay in one of their outfits! Ew...

Anyway, she is thin but that has almost nothing to do with speed. Speed is something one is born with, you can have the smallest upper body and the longest, most muscular legs and be slow. Further proof, the not-so-skinny and kinda short Capriati covers the court as well as anyone.

However, her endurance should be much improved.
o0O0o is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 06:55 PM   #14
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
Lindsay looks exacatly like she did before she got hurt. She just is looking more fashionable with her sleevless outfit. I like the new look, it was way overdue. Lindsay never was fat, nor was she skinny. She looks healthy now as she did last year.

Welcome back Lindsay. I like tennis and like to see all the gals actively playing.
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2002, 07:31 PM   #15
GrandSlammed

GrandSlammed is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
And thank God you won't catch Lindsay in one of their outfits! Ew...
...thank God you should, cause she doesn't have the physique to wear what they wear.

... neither Williams are signed with FILA.. that's why you won't catch them in that outfit... nothing wrong with the outfit.
GrandSlammed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote