Aleksandra Grela - polish hope :) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 13th, 2007, 10:50 PM   #1
country flag Lukasz

Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of
Talking Aleksandra Grela - polish hope :)

$50,000 Deauville, France

Qualifying First Round:
Aleksandra Grela (POL) def. Joana Cortez (BRA) 6-1 6-3

Qualifying Second Round:
Aleksandra Grela (POL) def. Anne Schaefer (GER) (7) 6-3 6-7(6) 6-4

Qualifying Final Round:
Aleksandra Grela (POL) def. Emilie Bacquet (FRA) 63 76(4)

Main Draw first round
Aravane Rezai FRA [2] def. Aleksandra Grela POL [Q] 76(4) 63

POLISH POWER
Lukasz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2007, 10:59 PM   #2
country flag Lukasz

Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of Lukasz has much to be proud of
Re: Aleksandra Grela - polish hope :)

THE BEST RESULTS IN THIS YEAR

$10,000 Westende - 1/2
1/2 Olga BROZDA (POL) def. Aleksandra Grela (POL) 64 26 64
$10,000 Amiens - 1/4
1/4 Stephanie VONGSOUTHI (FRA) def. Aleksandra Grela (POL) 76(5) 46 63

POLISH POWER
Lukasz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 11:30 PM   #3
country flag polishprodigy

polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute polishprodigy has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, Grela is playing well!
polishprodigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 05:36 AM   #4
country flag papru

papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future papru has a brilliant future

I hope we can see her high in the rankings soon.

and a proud supporter of Agnieszka "The future World No.1" Radwanska
papru is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2007, 06:16 PM   #5
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

I met her this year, and she plays good, but also is a very nice young girl, with a very good team spirit!
Her nickname is Ola!
Here is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XifZ1JD-Vc

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 15th, 2007, 08:44 AM   #6
country flag spriwi

spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of

nice nickname
spriwi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 04:03 PM   #7
country flag Barpaw91

Barpaw91 is just really nice Barpaw91 is just really nice Barpaw91 is just really nice Barpaw91 is just really nice Barpaw91 is just really nice Barpaw91 is just really nice Barpaw91 is just really nice Barpaw91 is just really nice Barpaw91 is just really nice Barpaw91 is just really nice Barpaw91 is just really nice

Barpaw91 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 06:39 PM   #8
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

what's so funny

steffi can't know that Aleksandra is Ola and f.e. Joanna is Asia and Agnieszka is Aga ...
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 07:07 PM   #9
country flag spriwi

spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of spriwi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomek. View Post
what's so funny

steffi can't know that Aleksandra is Ola and f.e. Joanna is Asia and Agnieszka is Aga ...
rly?
spriwi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 27th, 2007, 07:45 PM   #10
country flag stefi62

stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute stefi62 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I don't speak Polish, sorry! So no, I did not know Ola was the usual nickname for Aleksandra! In France, that'd be simply Alex!
Thanks Tomek!

Chanelle Scheepers - Abigail Spears - Vladka Uhlirova - Mervana Jugic-Salkic - Francesca Schiavone -Tsvetana Pironkova - Lisa Raymond - Sophie Lefèvre...
stefi62 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 07:17 PM   #11
country flag Iceland
From island to island

Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute Iceland has a reputation beyond repute

Aleksandra is playing in Stuttgart (10.000$) starting the new season on a high note, she has just beaten Kalashnikova 75 63 to qualify! Hope she can go far there!

Supporting Marion Bartoli - Aga Radwańska - Aravane Rezaï - Laura Robson - Caroline Garcia !!!

http://kristinamladenovic.blogspot.com/
Iceland is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30th, 2008, 11:38 AM   #12
country flag piet027

piet027 is a name known to all piet027 is a name known to all piet027 is a name known to all piet027 is a name known to all piet027 is a name known to all piet027 is a name known to all piet027 is a name known to all piet027 is a name known to all piet027 is a name known to all piet027 is a name known to all piet027 is a name known to all

her next tournament is the qualies of the 50k in bucharest !

her forum : http://anastasia_pivovarova.monforum.com
piet027 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2008, 09:13 PM   #13
country flag M&M

M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute M&M has a reputation beyond repute

congrats on making the final in belgium
M&M is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 09:59 AM   #14
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

Ola in Wimbledon Juniors

Melanie Oudin (USA) (1) vs. Sachie Ishizu (JPN) (Q)
Laura Robson (GBR) vs. Irina Begu (ROM)
Lesley Kerkhove (NED) vs. Rebecca Marino (CAN)
Reka-Luca Jani (HUN) cs. Linda Berlinecke (GER) (15)

Bojana Jovanovski (SRB) (9) vs. Anastassia Grymalska (ITA)
Amanda Cuningham (GBR) (WC) vs. Martina Borecká (CZE) (Q)
Isabella Holland (AUS) vs. Aleksandra Grela (POL) (WC)
Marta Sirotkina (RUS) vs. Kurumi Nara (JPN) (8)
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2008, 02:36 PM   #15
country flag Pszczelny

Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute Pszczelny has a reputation beyond repute

already lost after very close match 5-7 6-4 6-8

Ola, better stay in seniors
Pszczelny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote