Your favourite Jelenas 2007 outfit ? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Fav outfit 2007

outfit 1 5 19.23%
outfit 2 4 15.38%
outfit 3 2 7.69%
outfit 4 21 80.77%
outfit 5 10 38.46%
outfit 6 4 15.38%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old Nov 13th, 2007, 04:55 PM   #16
country flag Cilla
Rafa the Diva, no?

Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute Cilla has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Your favourite Jelenas 2007 outfit ?

I don't think 3 will get many votes
Cilla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 13th, 2007, 06:48 PM   #17
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

4 for sure although she wore it just on one occasion...
but I want yellow/black combo back or all black.
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 07:04 PM   #18
country flag Kojala

Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future

I voted 2.
Kojala is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 13th, 2007, 10:05 PM   #19
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute

ce is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 04:05 AM   #20
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

4 and 5 for sure. I'm not so very crazy about the straighter skirts. And of course those colours are fabulous on her.

Hmmm, a kilt-y skirt is an interesting idea (not necessarily for JJ, I don't know if she'd go for that ). It could be cute, or it could be sort of kitschy. I think it would be cute on someone younger.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 04:38 AM   #21
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

the purple one she wore at the start of the year!!!
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 10:24 AM   #22
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of

Don't mention tartan tennis wear, Bethanie might be sniffing around Maybe her and JJ are swapping tips on 'tiger' outfits...
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 10:43 AM   #23
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody voted for wwhite dress with pink stripes ?
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 11:14 AM   #24
country flag Michael27

Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold

No 5 is shooting up the back rails!!!!!!
Michael27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 01:31 PM   #25
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat123 View Post
Don't mention tartan tennis wear, Bethanie might be sniffing around Maybe her and JJ are swapping tips on 'tiger' outfits...
Dear Jesus.
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 04:10 PM   #26
country flag orinocoy

orinocoy is a glorious beacon of light orinocoy is a glorious beacon of light orinocoy is a glorious beacon of light orinocoy is a glorious beacon of light orinocoy is a glorious beacon of light orinocoy is a glorious beacon of light orinocoy is a glorious beacon of light orinocoy is a glorious beacon of light orinocoy is a glorious beacon of light orinocoy is a glorious beacon of light orinocoy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...[Harvs]... View Post
the purple one she wore at the start of the year!!!
That was my favorite, too. Although she didn't like it herself, also because too hot for the summer.
orinocoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 04:18 PM   #27
country flag redsonja

Also because she thought it was so huge it made her look pregnant.

(I can't remember which day she said that, so you'll just have to browse through yourselves )
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 04:20 PM   #28
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of

I hated the purple thing!!! The colour was sickly and it did look very big! It's only saving grace is that she won Aukland in it...
Old Nov 14th, 2007, 04:36 PM   #29
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

Made her look like a purple Quality Street sweet.

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 07:30 PM   #30
country flag justine schnyder

justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute justine schnyder has a reputation beyond repute

Outfit 3,4,5

Official Trainer of the Jelena Clinic

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zxmlab.png
justine schnyder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote