ROS Read These Now - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 15th, 2007, 03:47 PM   #1
country flag Michael27

Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold
ROS Read These Now

OK Ros we will attempt to just place important information here.
However, if our record with trying to keep to the subject matter in other threads is anything to go by, we may fail. Also we could end up having duplicated messages or some confusion.

We'll try our best.
Michael27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2007, 03:55 PM   #2
country flag RFS

RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ROS Read These Now

HEE! I can't believe i have my very own update thread! how frickin' funny is that!
RFS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2007, 04:04 PM   #3
country flag Ian Aberdon

Ian Aberdon has disabled reputation

O M F G !!!!!!!!!!!

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Ian Aberdon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2007, 04:07 PM   #4
country flag RFS

RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute RFS has a reputation beyond repute

Don't forget I'm here 'til Monday!!! I'd suggest updating it then... otherwise my head, and probably this laptop will explode!
Old Nov 15th, 2007, 04:16 PM   #5
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of Cat123 has much to be proud of

I'm going skiing at New Year! Do I get my own thread then to?
Old Nov 15th, 2007, 04:18 PM   #6
country flag RFS

Probably easiest to get Michael to change the name of this one when you go - offer it as a simple way of updating regulars here who are a-voyaging at any given time!

of course Michael - it means you are now officially a regular as you are the only one who can update it (that's lesson 10!!!)
Old Nov 15th, 2007, 04:18 PM   #7
country flag Michael27

Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold Michael27 is a splendid one to behold

Of course Cat123
Old Nov 15th, 2007, 04:20 PM   #8
country flag Michael27

Old Nov 15th, 2007, 04:44 PM   #9
country flag redsonja

redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future redsonja has a brilliant future

Skiing! Jamaica! I hate all of you. I went to Budapest last month and it was the first time I'd travelled for more than three days without My Dumb Sport being involved in (drumroll) *12 years*.

Seriously, I'm only 29. I should have more fun than that.
redsonja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17th, 2007, 09:27 PM   #10
country flag Ian Aberdon

Hope you're not quite away yet Ros. Sorry, been away watching a certain football match that has broken my heart

Have a great holibob, & catch up soon.

Richard x

Ich liebe dich nicht, du liebst mich nicht it's a braw moonlicht nicht the nicht
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 08:28 AM   #11
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Rozzie I've been very busy these days, but I wanted to come just to wish you a very nice holiday(I might be late it seems). Enjoy darling and bring back some crazy stories.

Alex

{Richard, sorry about Scotland if that's the game you're referring to, Italians are some lucky bastrads. Serbia won't qualify either it seems }
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 08:55 AM   #12
country flag Ian Aberdon

IT WAS NEVER A FREE KICK TO ITALY

Old Nov 18th, 2007, 09:01 AM   #13
дalex

дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute дalex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Aberdon View Post
IT WAS NEVER A FREE KICK TO ITALY
Yeah watching the end of game I thought so too. Your guy was pushed aside by Italian, but moment before that there was a silly mistake by Scotish player, he had a ball and should have get rid of it, he didn't and the rest is history.
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 09:45 AM   #14
country flag Michael27

Hi Ros

How's the holiday. The weather has suddenly changed, we are having a heat wave, hot sunshine, a 2nd summer...... I wish......
It's cold, damp, gloomy and not so noisy here. We all miss you and you've only been gone 24 hours. JJ and JM stuck in Florida, it may be quiet here for a few weeks.
dalex has any information arrived in Serbia regarding our happy couple.

Richard that is exactly why the play back umpire must be introduced to football. They do it in most sports with great success for the sport. The viewing public love it and football will become better from it. Anyway just my personal opinion.
Old Nov 18th, 2007, 01:07 PM   #15
country flag RFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalex View Post
Rozzie I've been very busy these days, but I wanted to come just to wish you a very nice holiday(I might be late it seems). Enjoy darling and bring back some crazy stories.

Alex

{Richard, sorry about Scotland if that's the game you're referring to, Italians are some lucky bastrads. Serbia won't qualify either it seems }
No babe - still here - but now in major panic mode as this is the last chance to get stuff, try and force stuff into the case...

going very early tomorrow morning... so will post later to say goodbye!