Sharapova has figured Henin - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 11th, 2007, 03:41 PM   #1
country flag stkenyi

stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all
Sharapova has figured Henin

My god, her serve out wide is killing Henin. She gets the short reply from Henin and just kills it. Way to go. Now hopefully Venus and Serena learn that soon.
stkenyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 11th, 2007, 03:44 PM   #2
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sharapova has figured Henin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stkenyi View Post
My god, her serve out wide is killing Henin. She gets the short reply from Henin and just kills it. Way to go. Now hopefully Venus and Serena learn that soon.
yeah right, dream on ALLEZ justine! pick it up!!!

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 03:46 PM   #3
country flag Tennisstar86

Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute Tennisstar86 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah.... thats genious.... hit a serve outwide.... pull them off the court..... i dont think anyones ever thought of that before....
Tennisstar86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 03:47 PM   #4
country flag Geisha

Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute Geisha has a reputation beyond repute

Venus did that a whole bunch at the US Open, especially against Jankovic.
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 03:48 PM   #5
country flag Ninny

Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of Ninny has much to be proud of

I don't think so. Maria has loads of energy because she hasn't played much and Justine is exhausted because she's won her last 24 matches. That's the only reason. Justine has played 3 more tournaments and won them to Maria's 1st round 1!
Ninny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 03:53 PM   #6
country flag .ivy.

.ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future

Justine is tired as hell and still keeping the match close. I don't think Sharapova's figured her out.
"People think Iím a bitch when they first meet me because ĎOh Iím pretty, oh I have this beautiful bodyí and they are right. Donít waste your breath with me if you donít have a Bentley or a fur on hand ready to give me."
.ivy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 03:54 PM   #7
jenglisbe

jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninny View Post
I don't think so. Maria has loads of energy because she hasn't played much and Justine is exhausted because she's won her last 24 matches. That's the only reason. Justine has played 3 more tournaments and won them to Maria's 1st round 1!
That theory would hold more weight if Henin's wins weren't spread out over 4 months and if Maria weren't playing her 4th day in a row while Justine is only playing her 2nd day in a row.
carried the weight on my own
Had to be strong
so I believed
and now I know I've succeeded
in finding the place I conceived
jenglisbe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 03:59 PM   #8
country flag .ivy.

.ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future .ivy. has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenglisbe View Post
That theory would hold more weight if Henin's wins weren't spread out over 4 months and if Maria weren't playing her 4th day in a row while Justine is only playing her 2nd day in a row.
General fatigue. Heard of it? I don't think I've ever seen Justine miss an overhead either.
"People think Iím a bitch when they first meet me because ĎOh Iím pretty, oh I have this beautiful bodyí and they are right. Donít waste your breath with me if you donít have a Bentley or a fur on hand ready to give me."
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 04:00 PM   #9
country flag TomasUli

TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stkenyi View Post
in what TV channel are you watching the final?

I have dish network.. but can't find the match. Where are they showing it?

Thanks
TomasUli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 04:01 PM   #10
jenglisbe

jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold jenglisbe is a splendid one to behold

Why would Justine have been fine in all of her matches here until this one?

Justine's fans are suddenly sounding like Serena's fans when Serena plays Justine.
Had to be strong
so I believed
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 04:02 PM   #11
country flag stkenyi

stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all stkenyi is a name known to all

Channel Surfing has the match live for those who are interested.
stkenyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 04:02 PM   #12
country flag ViennaCalling
Team WTAworld
Lounge Owner

ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute ViennaCalling has a reputation beyond repute

@ whiny Henin-Fans

Tamira PASZEK
Na LI - Francesca SCHIAVONE - Roberta VINCI
Tamira's backhand, Roby's slice, Galina's dropshot

ViennaCalling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 04:03 PM   #13
country flag .ivy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasUli View Post
in what TV channel are you watching the final?

I have dish network.. but can't find the match. Where are they showing it?

Thanks
http://idesitv.com/zeesports.php
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 04:08 PM   #14
jenglisbe

Henin doesn't look too tired right now.
Had to be strong
so I believed
Old Nov 11th, 2007, 04:11 PM   #15
country flag TomasUli

TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of TomasUli has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by .ivy. View Post
Thanks a lot! I owe you BIG

And what happened to the WTA? I can't believe they're not showing the final live on ESPN, The tennis channel, CBS.. or any other network.

I sure miss the days when the WTA Championship was played at the Madison Square Garden. TV coverage for American fans was much better back then.
TomasUli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote