Serena could play tomorrow!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:10 PM   #1
country flag friendsita

friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future friendsita has a brilliant future
Serena could play tomorrow!!!

I just heard on tv, they said that after the match she went to the doctor and she will decide today if she continues in the YEC, cause she hasn't officially withdraw yet.
Advertisement

Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:11 PM   #2
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena could play tomorrow!!!

what's the point if she's already 0-1, she's gonna go 0-2 after playing playing Justine tomorrow, she won't likely qualify for the semis, go home already.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:14 PM   #3
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think this is possible!

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:14 PM   #4
country flag Mercury Rising
Team WTAworld
Destroyer of the Ring

Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of Mercury Rising has much to be proud of

If she plays on, she isn't really injured.
Simple as that.

Member of Justine Philistines' Society
Mercury Rising is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:16 PM   #5
country flag disco_rage

disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute disco_rage has a reputation beyond repute

She shouldn't be allowed to play on.
It's like when a player retires in final round of qualifying and then gets LUCKY LOSER spot.. it's not right!
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:16 PM   #6
country flag picklzz

picklzz is just really nice picklzz is just really nice picklzz is just really nice picklzz is just really nice picklzz is just really nice picklzz is just really nice picklzz is just really nice picklzz is just really nice picklzz is just really nice picklzz is just really nice picklzz is just really nice

I doubt Serena has the stomach to take a beat down from Henin. When Henin beat Serena at the U.S. Open, you could tell that she broke Serena's spirit. And then she went on to bust up Venus. The Williams know that their days at the top of tennis are past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendsita View Post
I just heard on tv, they said that after the match she went to the doctor and she will decide today if she continues in the YEC, cause she hasn't officially withdraw yet.
picklzz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:17 PM   #7
country flag Aaron.
She's coming for your faves wigs

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Rising View Post
Simple as that.
Then why would she retire to Chaky? not to mention she had both legs strapped.

Some of you people are dumbasses Serena wouldnt retire just because shes losing.

Everyone has thier reasons to why they retire and losing wasnt one of them im 100% sure shes injured.

get a brain
Aaron. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:17 PM   #8
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Rising View Post
Simple as that.
If only the world were that simple. People like you would understand it more.

Anyway, it seems a bit odd, I don't think Serena should play anyway. When it's over, it's over.

She needs to get better for 2008.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:18 PM   #9
country flag Donny

Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pockit2006 View Post
She shouldn't be allowed to play on.
It's like when a player retires in final round of qualifying and then gets LUCKY LOSER spot.. it's not right!
Funny you mention that, since essentially a lucky loser would be taking Serena's spot should she withdraw from the YEC.
Donny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:18 PM   #10
country flag Poova

Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute Poova has a reputation beyond repute

She can't. She withdrew from a match, she withdrew from the tournament surely?
Fedak / Czink / Harkleroad / Gallovits
Kleybanova / A.Bondarenko / Watson

Poova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:18 PM   #11
country flag Cam'ron Giles
Snitch

Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute Cam'ron Giles has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by picklzz View Post
I doubt Serena has the stomach to take a beat down from Henin. When Henin beat Serena at the U.S. Open, you could tell that she broke Serena's spirit. And then she went on to bust up Venus. The Williams know that their days at the top of tennis are past.

Yeah...and they are holding two of four majors...

Will you be there?
Cam'ron Giles is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:18 PM   #12
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bless
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:18 PM   #13
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron. View Post
Then why would she retire to Chaky? not to mention she had both legs strapped.

Some of you people are dumbasses Serena wouldnt retire just because shes losing.

Everyone has thier reasons to why they retire and losing wasnt one of them im 100% sure shes injured.

get a brain
ur reasonning doesn't make sense, if she's injured, she wouldn't be playing tomorrow, he/she was simply stating the fact that if Serena is playing tomorrow, her injuring to Chaky is thrown out the window, simple as that.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:19 PM   #14
country flag Aaron.

Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute Aaron. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If i had a penny for each time this was said id have a bunch of money.

Are you forgetting who won 2/4 Grand Slams THIS Year? 2007 Ring a bell?
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:19 PM   #15
country flag Aaron.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisation View Post
ur reasonning doesn't make sense, if she's injured, she wouldn't be playing tomorrow, he/she was simply stating the fact that if Serena is playing tomorrow, her injuring to Chaky is thrown out the window, simple as that.
If she decides to play tomorrow it dosent mean she isnt injured.

now does that make sense?

or you dont understand english?