YEC Red Group: Ana Ivanovic defeats Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-1, 4-6, 7-5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:36 PM   #1
country flag ZeroSOFInfinity
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.

ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute
YEC Red Group: Ana Ivanovic defeats Svetlana Kuznetsova 6-1, 4-6, 7-5

Great match from Ana Thanks for the VCash!

Sveta

Australian Open 2010 Final Result:-
Lost to Serena Williams 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 (Great job, girl! Now prepare for FO!)

Last edited by ZeroSOFInfinity : Nov 6th, 2007 at 10:42 PM. Reason: Wrong Scoreline
ZeroSOFInfinity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:37 PM   #2
country flag DavenportForever

DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of DavenportForever has much to be proud of
Re: YEC Red Group: Ana Ivanovic defeats Svetlana Kuznetsova 1-6, 6-4, 7-5

Go Ana! Nice Job
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:37 PM   #3
country flag Sefo

Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of Sefo has much to be proud of

Great match! But I felt like Kuzzy lost her talent at the end, considering the great comeback from 1-6 0-3.
Sefo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:38 PM   #4
country flag DownTheLine21

DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute DownTheLine21 has a reputation beyond repute

This was definitely a yo-yo string of a match. Both players showed true fight, but, once again, Ivanovic's will to win proved to be the deciding factor. This is the same fight we saw against Jankovic in LA.
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:38 PM   #5
country flag DragonFlame
Team WTAworld

DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute DragonFlame has a reputation beyond repute

She did it! HELL YEAH! i thought she would crumble when kuznetsova got breakpoint at 5-5 in the third. What a meltdown from svetlana in that last game

ANA What a great first day of tennis!

Elena, thank you for all the joy you gave me, you will always remain in my mind.
Intelligence Officer of the SS Dementieva
DragonFlame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:38 PM   #6
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

The 5-5 game was brutal.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:38 PM   #7
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute

Good job Ana.

Speaking of VCash. I never bet, but for some reason I gain moneys. How does that happen?
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:38 PM   #8
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

were the courts always this slow in Madrid?
I thought this was supposed to be fast indoors.
Ohh well.. Sveta played way too defensively. She's like miles behind the baseline. And Ivanovic is running hot and cold. Fantastic winner....then horrible error. lol she's just like Venus that's why I her.

I hope both can lift their games from this match. Shaky start by both. I want one of these two to win cuz I think Serena might bomb out of the YEC.
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:38 PM   #9
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty shaky from Ana, but she got the job done That hold at 5-5 was

And she looked FIERCE!
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:38 PM   #10
country flag trainspotter

trainspotter is a name known to all trainspotter is a name known to all trainspotter is a name known to all trainspotter is a name known to all trainspotter is a name known to all trainspotter is a name known to all trainspotter is a name known to all trainspotter is a name known to all trainspotter is a name known to all trainspotter is a name known to all trainspotter is a name known to all

WOW Ana ! Well done, that was quite good tennis to watch, thanks for both
trainspotter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:39 PM   #11
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute

That 55 game was crucial. Sveta choked when she didn't one of those bp's.
Good thing it's round robin, Sveta can root for Dani tomorrow.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:39 PM   #12
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

The score is 6-1 4-6 7-5
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:40 PM   #13
country flag Frode
HEADBANGER

Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute Frode has a reputation beyond repute

phew.......my heart can't take many more like that..........

Well done Ana

And that dress.............................
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:40 PM   #14
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Good job, Ana!!!

doni1212 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2007, 10:40 PM   #15
country flag tennis_lover89

tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold tennis_lover89 is a splendid one to behold

what a close match!
tennis_lover89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote