Alicia split from coach - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 15th, 2007, 08:10 AM   #16
country flag Mr.Kardashian

Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Kardashian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Alicia split from coach

shame taylor is a no go
Mr.Kardashian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 15th, 2007, 07:57 PM   #17
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

I actually think it would be good if Alicia hooked up with someone from overseas...fresh insight and a new personality which may push her to the next level
Old Nov 16th, 2007, 12:44 AM   #18
country flag miss_molik

miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future miss_molik has a brilliant future

Too bad taylor's taken, it would be great to see them together again
Old Nov 16th, 2007, 04:38 AM   #19
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

I hear Brad Gilbert's free
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 1st, 2007, 11:07 PM   #20
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Herald Sun reports that Alicia has hooked up with Nicole Bradtke and they have been working together for the last weeks at Melbourne Park. As Nic's husband Mark has retired from basketball it looks like it might be a permanent arrangement.
Old Dec 1st, 2007, 11:15 PM   #21
country flag Ben.

Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute Ben. has a reputation beyond repute

That would be a good combination
Ben. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 2nd, 2007, 11:09 AM   #22
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Can't remember Bradtke being such a strong volley in singles.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 12:42 AM   #23
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsue View Post
Can't remember Bradtke being such a strong volley in singles.
Never went to the net enough when it counted in her singles career. Technically a very good volleyer but only did it in desperation! Hopefully she can help Alicia with her backcourt game which recently she has lacked any strategy in.
Old Dec 3rd, 2007, 07:19 AM   #24
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, that should work...I remember flicking through Australian Tennis Magazines (back when they were good) before the turn of the millenium, and Alicia was temporarily working with Nicole, so they know each other well and where the other stands, fingers crossed its a permanent relationship
Old Dec 5th, 2007, 10:41 AM   #25
country flag Chrisi

Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future Chrisi has a brilliant future

Good team IMO.
Mary Pierce.....♥

http://www.petrova-fanpage.com
Chrisi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6th, 2007, 12:35 PM   #26
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
Yeah, that should work...I remember flicking through Australian Tennis Magazines (back when they were good) before the turn of the millenium, and Alicia was temporarily working with Nicole, so they know each other well and where the other stands, fingers crossed its a permanent relationship
You are so right re the Tennis Magazine. I thought I was going mad but I have just cancelled my subscription. I have every issue since the 1976 issue which featured Di Fromholtz and her chicken pox and broken engagement news!

It all seems to have gone trendy for the young ones and all the features I enjoyed have gone. Nothing to read and very expensive to buy overseas.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2008, 02:55 AM   #27
country flag GeeTee

GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future GeeTee has a brilliant future

The worst thing about this combination imho is that - especially judging by today's Hopman Cup loss to Mirza - Molik still needs some serious work on her footwork and court mobility.

Unfortunately, this was also Nicole's biggest deficiency..
GeeTee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote