Need some help in going VHS to DVD... & where to find certain matches - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 05:15 PM   #1
country flag Bacardi

Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute Bacardi has a reputation beyond repute
Need some help in going VHS to DVD... & where to find certain matches

Alright, all of my tennis collection is on VHS tapes, and seeing as now I don't even own a working VHS player I'm sorta screwed. I don't have a DVD burner, except for one on my computer & I've never been able to figure out how to get it to work. Can someone here tell me where I might be able to find some of Martina Hingis' matches so that I can download them, and then be kind enough to walk me thru what I need and how to convert them so I can burn them onto a DVD so that I can watch it again on TV? I can get some blank DVDs, and get ready to go if someone can direct me as to where I can get some Hingis matches to download. I'm trying Azereus but it's not working I don't think there's anyone to seed off of on there currently and I heard that some people put them on megaupload and posted them on here. So if you guys can help me, when I go out today I'll pick up some blank DVDs. Also if anyone knows how to convert VHS to DVD and maybe could use some of my Hingis tapes I'd be happy to send them on. I'd really like to have her 2001 match against JCap at the Aussie, a few French Open matches, and more than anything I'd like to have some of the 2001 Family Circle Cup Charleston Matches.

Any help, please. And if in some way I can get an old VHS player and find a way to get it going on this if there is things I can get to hook it up to PC and get it to burn off then I'll do it. Just let me know and I'll share with all. I have hundreds of Hingis matches on tape.