I guess I have more in common with Muslim girls than I thought .... :tape: - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 24th, 2007, 10:25 PM   #1
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute
I guess I have more in common with Muslim girls than I thought .... :tape:

I met a girl from Afghanistan last night at dinner. She mentioned that she knows lots of Muslim girls from several Middle Eastern countries who only allow their boyfriends to have anal sex with them because they are saving their "virginity" until marriage.

She also mentioned that unbroken hymens are prized possessions.

Can other people who know more about this share their knowledge? I had no idea. Does that mean I'm still a virgin, too?
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 24th, 2007, 10:33 PM   #2
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I guess I have more in common with Muslim girls than I thought .... :tape:

All I have to say is that if you've stuck it in anywhere on anyone or have been the recipient you're no virgin
Sally Struthers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24th, 2007, 10:45 PM   #3
country flag ~Cherry*Blossom~

~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Cherry*Blossom~ has a reputation beyond repute

yeh, there was a girl in my school that only took it up the arse because she wanted to save her "virginity" for someone special. The fact that she started this when she was 12-13 and slept with so many different guys, I was surprised she even had the nerve to call herself a virgin.

THE ROYAL SAINT - OFFICIAL MEMBER OF THE ROYAL COURT
USO99-FO02-WIM02-USO02-AO03-WIM03-AO05-AO07-USO08-AO09-WIM09-AO10-WIM10-WIM12-USO12-FO13-USO13
WIM00-USO00-WIM01-USO01-WIM05-WIM07-WIM08
•How could you love summer before winter nights? I'll be by your side•
~Cherry*Blossom~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 12:09 AM   #4
country flag Apoleb

Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute Apoleb has a reputation beyond repute

It's what I call "hypocrisy." The idea is that a man should ideally marry a virgin, and women aren't supposed to have sex before marriage. So ofcourse a woman fears of getting rejected by a future potential husband if he discovers that she isn't a virgin. It's not really a Muslim thing. The attitude was(and to some extent still is, in rural places) rampant among Middle Eastern Christians, in Europe before sexual liberation and all that, and I'd think in many parts of the world. It's just another part of sexist and misogynistic societies.
Apoleb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 12:23 AM   #5
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveFifteen View Post
I met a girl from Afghanistan last night at dinner. She mentioned that she knows lots of Muslim girls from several Middle Eastern countries who only allow their boyfriends to have anal sex with them because they are saving their "virginity" until marriage.

She also mentioned that unbroken hymens are prized possessions.

Can other people who know more about this share their knowledge? I had no idea. Does that mean I'm still a virgin, too?
Well you're hearing one part of the story.
We didn't even hear the man's part of the story yet.
Speaking of Afghanistan, you'll find out if you know someone who has been in Afghanistan in the last 6 years, that there's more hypocrisy going on in that.
Afghanistan turns a blind eye to homosexuality.

So in some cases that these girls are letting their boyfriend fuck them in the ass, the boyfriends are allowing it because to them ass is ass.

The thing about unbroken hymen is something that is seen in many cultures and as usual there loopholes for everything.

And no, I will have to say, you're not a virgin.
Your boi-pussy had been hit by so many Argentines, that it's an Argentine pussy now.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 03:56 AM   #6
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

It's like the '50s, when girls would blow or stroke guys and then claim they were virgins, which I guess technically they were.

I wonder why those aren't options.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 03:59 AM   #7
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute

It's just surprising to me that they think they are still being good Muslims. I don't think Allah's prohibition of pre-martial sex was an open invitation to take it up the ass. At the same time, kudos to those straight people who explore the gloriousness that is anal sex!
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 04:20 AM   #8
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

The first thing I thought of when I saw the thread title was "LoveFifteen has an unbroken hymen? I don't believe it! "
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 06:37 AM   #9
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apoleb View Post
It's what I call "hypocrisy." The idea is that a man should ideally marry a virgin, and women aren't supposed to have sex before marriage. So ofcourse a woman fears of getting rejected by a future potential husband if he discovers that she isn't a virgin. It's not really a Muslim thing. The attitude was(and to some extent still is, in rural places) rampant among Middle Eastern Christians, in Europe before sexual liberation and all that, and I'd think in many parts of the world. It's just another part of sexist and misogynistic societies.
I don't think virginity played such a big role in Europe even before the sexual revolution, at least not in the way it plays in the Middle East.
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 06:39 AM   #10
country flag mckyle.

mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute mckyle. has a reputation beyond repute

religion those poor people
mckyle. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 09:02 AM   #11
country flag venus_rulez
Keepin That Tutty Fresh!

venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute venus_rulez has a reputation beyond repute

How did you get from hi my name is Jon to so how many girls do you know who've taken it up the ass?

I GOT 5 ON IT!!!!! VENUS WILLIAMS 5 TIME WIMBLEDON CHAMPION!!!!!
venus_rulez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 10:35 AM   #12
country flag Yasmine
Somewhere over the rainbow.

Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute Yasmine has a reputation beyond repute

Hypocrisy with a big H...
Yasmine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 11:24 AM   #13
country flag No Name Face

No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute No Name Face has a reputation beyond repute

is anyone else kinda weirded out that this was a dinner conversation?

that is all.
No Name Face is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 01:14 PM   #14
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Well, 0-15 was involved . . .
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 01:23 PM   #15
country flag Donny

Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute Donny has a reputation beyond repute

A really big surgery among Muslim women about to get married is a procedure that replaces a broken hymen- apparently the women getting it done thinks it can give you back your virginity- or maybe they just intend to deceive their husbands to be.
Donny is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote