"Kata" pictures - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 6th, 2008, 05:19 PM   #16
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold
Re: "Kata" pictures

oh, thank you very much, Zamboni! In that tournament views?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2008, 11:38 PM   #17
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Kata on June 16, 2008, at the Ordina Open in Rosmalen, The Netherlands, warming up for her first round match against Anabel Medina Garrigues.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ordina2008 003a.jpg (99.2 KB, 27 views)
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 12:18 AM   #18
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanoss View Post
Kata on June 16, 2008, at the Ordina Open in Rosmalen, The Netherlands, warming up for her first round match against Anabel Medina Garrigues.
Great, thanks for the pic Did you have a great time?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 09:40 AM   #19
country flag vanoss

vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold vanoss is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gardengnome3 View Post
Great, thanks for the pic Did you have a great time?
Yes, it's a very nice tournament, excellent conditions, the grounds looked great, nice weather too. Kata's match was watched by only a handful of people, too bad. I also saw Safina-Parmentier (Parmentier putting on a good fight in the first set), Dementieva in practice, and Arantxa Rus in a doubles game (with Thijssen) which they kind of snatched away from Benesova/Navratilova. Kata went straight to the players building after the match, and I didn't see her after that.
vanoss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2008, 09:55 PM   #20
country flag _AlbA_

_AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold _AlbA_ is a splendid one to behold

thanks, Vanoss
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 09:47 PM   #21
country flag gosea38

gosea38 is a splendid one to behold gosea38 is a splendid one to behold gosea38 is a splendid one to behold gosea38 is a splendid one to behold gosea38 is a splendid one to behold gosea38 is a splendid one to behold gosea38 is a splendid one to behold gosea38 is a splendid one to behold gosea38 is a splendid one to behold gosea38 is a splendid one to behold gosea38 is a splendid one to behold

Hi

Kata in Wimbledon,enjoy

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z...a%20wimb%2008/

http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z...i%20wimb%2008/
gosea38 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 3rd, 2008, 11:14 PM   #22
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

thanx Gosea
*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17th, 2008, 04:12 PM   #23
country flag mary14

mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all mary14 is a name known to all

Amelie Mauresmo visited Portorož and had some practice time there.

mary14 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 12:36 AM   #24
country flag *Jool*

*Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute *Jool* has a reputation beyond repute

nice

I love Kata's (and Biljana's) practice outfit - she always seems to wear the same

KATA - AMG -
APS

Serena- Garcia- Hercog- KDK- Daniilidou- Puig- Muguruza...

*Jool* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2008, 07:55 AM   #25
country flag Boreas

Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute Boreas has a reputation beyond repute

Polona is already taller that Kata
Boreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19th, 2008, 03:49 PM   #26
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

I found these on Portoroz site

Old Jul 19th, 2008, 04:01 PM   #27
country flag gardengnome3
ASTRONAUT SMASH

gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of gardengnome3 has much to be proud of

Merci pour les photos! Moi aussi, j'en ai marre lol

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...BoNa/sam24.png
gardengnome3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20th, 2008, 10:16 AM   #28
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

de rien

lol il serait peut être temps de changer: j'en ai plus marre
Old Jul 20th, 2008, 04:09 PM   #29
country flag _AlbA_

Thanks!!Great pictures!!
Old Jul 22nd, 2008, 10:04 AM   #30
country flag jamatthews

jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute jamatthews has a reputation beyond repute

Whirlpool Photo Shoot on WTA Tour Site:

I think she's a naturally very attractive woman, so why they made her trannytastic I don't know.