Marina Erakovic Cheering Thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 30th, 2007, 09:05 PM   #16
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Harleys 'I call New Zealand Home' Thread for Kiwi players

(3)Tamarine Tanasugarn (THA) v (Q)Sacha Jones (NZL)

Sacha's good, but I remember seeing Tammy in Christchurch this year. I hope Sacha doesnt get bagelled!!!
Advertisement

Old Oct 31st, 2007, 09:44 AM   #17
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: For fans of Marina Erakovic, Sacha Jones, Ellen Barry and other kiwis

I got an email from a reliable source that said Sacha won 7-5 4-1 ret!!!
Old Oct 31st, 2007, 11:02 PM   #18
country flag kittyking

Thanks to Blake: R2: (Q) Sacha Jones vs. (Q) Nungnadda Wannasuk
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 02:05 AM   #19
country flag kittyking

(Q)Sacha Jones (NZL) d. (Q)Nungnadda Wannasuk (THA) 26 63 62
Rika Fujiwara (JPN) d. (7)Chin-Wei Chan (TPE) 61 60

Very nice win!!!

Very tough next opponent though
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:30 AM   #20
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Great tournament for Sacha so far, it is good to see Australia's and New Zealand's top junior Jess and Sacha doing so great respectively. Hopefully they can both go a long way! Rika should be tough though!
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:40 AM   #21
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimoo View Post
Great tournament for Sacha so far, it is good to see Australia's and New Zealand's top junior Jess and Sacha doing so great respectively. Hopefully they can both go a long way! Rika should be tough though!
Definately, I think with Sacha's win she overtakes Jess in the rankings (by about 2 points). Would be nice if they have a long competitive rivalry - like Justine/Kim and Serena/Venus.
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 07:59 AM   #22
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I think Sacha has overtaken Jess well and truely. I think if Jess and Sacha could be competitive at the WTA level in the future, they could give us a great rivalry as they are pretty much the same age and have contrasting personalities and backgrounds. Australian/New Zealand rivalries are the best too
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 08:12 AM   #23
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Yeah I think Sacha has overtaken Jess well and truely. I think if Jess and Sacha could be competitive at the WTA level in the future, they could give us a great rivalry as they are pretty much the same age and have contrasting personalities and backgrounds. Australian/New Zealand rivalries are the best too
Definately I love a good old Australia/New Zealand rivalry
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:23 AM   #24
country flag kittyking

Rika Fujiwara (JPN) d (Q)Sacha Jones (NZL) 61 64
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:42 AM   #25
country flag Dani12

An expected result, but bad luck Sacha. Good tournament for her!
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:45 AM   #26
country flag kittyking

Quote:
An expected result, but bad luck Sacha. Good tournament for her!
Best tournament of her career so far

Oh its that time of the year....(when she usually gets injured)
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 09:03 PM   #27
country flag OZTENNIS

OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute OZTENNIS has a reputation beyond repute

Sacha a good tournament

PS. Danimoo mentioned AUS/NZL rivalries being the best...I reckon we could chuck a Brit in there too and make it like the tri-nations...

But Jade Curtis isn't in the same league as Sacha and Jess IMO...

Be interesting to see how Izzy shapes up against the two in the future...
She will be the best of the 3 IMO
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 10:20 PM   #28
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by OZTENNIS View Post
Sacha a good tournament

PS. Danimoo mentioned AUS/NZL rivalries being the best...I reckon we could chuck a Brit in there too and make it like the tri-nations...

But Jade Curtis isn't in the same league as Sacha and Jess IMO...

Be interesting to see how Izzy shapes up against the two in the future...
She will be the best of the 3 IMO
Jade Curtis consistently beats played ranked outside about the top 400, but from what I've heard her game just isn't developed enough to beat any top 200 players on their okay-good days.

Sacha will still be the best
Old Nov 2nd, 2007, 10:44 PM   #29
country flag Cat's Pajamas
A Young Troubadour.

Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute Cat's Pajamas has a reputation beyond repute

I love Jade! I think she has a lot of potential, she hits with a lot of pace but she's so slight and I think it makes her hard for to beat up on the bigger players. She has room to grow. I wish her and Sacha would play with each other again..
Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 04:16 AM   #30
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat's Pajamas View Post
I love Jade! I think she has a lot of potential, she hits with a lot of pace but she's so slight and I think it makes her hard for to beat up on the bigger players. She has room to grow. I wish her and Sacha would play with each other again..
They've played quite a few tournaments together and they were doubles partners (grrr) at one of the junior grandslams I think