Marina Erakovic Cheering Thread - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2008, 02:13 AM   #256
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marina defeats Misa smashing 12 Aces! Into Round 3!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg017 View Post
well vee won, so marina will be up against a very tough opponent
Would be awesome if (Marina's favourite player) Monica Seles would watch her play against Venus
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2008, 04:26 AM   #257
country flag aussie_fan

aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future aussie_fan has a brilliant future

nice result for marina, good luck against venus.

Alicia Molik|Sam Stosur|Nicole Pratt|Casey Dellacqua|Sophie Fergsuon|Monqiue Adamczak|Jess Moore|And the rest of the aussies

Also support: Ana Ivanovic| Maria Kirilenko| Misa Krajicek| Marion Bartoli| Jarmila Gajdosova| Lucie Safarova
aussie_fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 01:43 AM   #258
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute

Her match will be the second on Court 1, so it will probably start around 1-1.30ish Local Time

I must admit I'm kind of relieved that its not going to be on Centre Court, Venus will not have has much crowd support as she would have had otherwise!

Come on Marina! Go for the win!!!
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 10:54 AM   #259
country flag NZ tennis fan

NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of NZ tennis fan has much to be proud of
Re: Come on Marina, beat Venus! NZ is behind you!!! Quit reading this thread and trai

Good luck Marina!

My fave forever Justine Henin

Daniela Hantuchova, Andrea Petkovic and Ana Ivanovic
NZ tennis fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 10:59 AM   #260
country flag kittyking

Re: Come on Marina, beat Venus! NZ is behind you!!! Quit reading this thread and trai

Probably won't start until 5:30am New Zealand Time, although thats heavily depending on how long the first match takes. So if you want to follow it on livescore while your having breakfast go ahead
http://www.sonyericssonopen.com/ and press the Live Scoring link
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 11:08 AM   #261
country flag Sammy 4 eva!!!
GA GA OOH LA LA.

Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute Sammy 4 eva!!! has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck Marina!

◊ Casey Dellacqua ◊ Olivia Rogowska ◊ Monika Wejnert ◊ Jelena Dokic ◊
◊ Laura Robson ◊ Sabine Lisicki ◊ Timea Bacsinszky ◊ Dinara Safina ◊
Sammy 4 eva!!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 12:17 PM   #262
country flag smit101

smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all smit101 is a name known to all

Good luck Marina...Hope she puts up a really good fight

Jelena Jankovic...Daniela Hantuchova...Marion Bartoli...Lucie Safarova

Official Photographer of Don't knock the Dok
smit101 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 06:47 PM   #263
country flag bavaria86

bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute bavaria86 has a reputation beyond repute

Marina lost to Venus 2:6 1:6!
It was a match from Marina with very poor statistics:First serve won 36% and 2nd serve won 32%!no aces and two double faults!But I hope it was a great experience for her to play a former number one and hopefully she can learn something from the loss and do better next time!

Sabina Sharipova - Nigina Abduraimova

Vika-Carla-Mariajo-Sabine-Julia-Andrea-Marina-Tamira-Virginie
bavaria86 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2008, 07:18 PM   #264
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by bavaria86 View Post
Marina lost to Venus 2:6 1:6!
It was a match from Marina with very poor statistics:First serve won 36% and 2nd serve won 32%!no aces and two double faults!But I hope it was a great experience for her to play a former number one and hopefully she can learn something from the loss and do better next time!
When her serving stats are that bad its a surprise that she won any games at all. But there is no point in getting negative about it, Marina is a smart girl and she will learn from this disaster.
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 12:00 AM   #265
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Marina Erakovic Cheering Thread

she's not really giving much trouble to the top players

Last edited by Mr_Molik : Mar 31st, 2008 at 12:12 AM.
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 12:37 AM   #266
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Molik View Post
she's not really giving much trouble to the top players
Look quit your negativity! Thats all you come on here to do and it is just so childish!

Now this is a Marina Erakovic Cheering Thread, if you want to be a pain go ahead and make a Marina Erakovic Loser Thread (or would that be a Marina Erakovic, created by the Loser thread)

Btw I saw you wrote before you edited it - grow up!
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 05:16 AM   #267
country flag Harvs

Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute Harvs has a reputation beyond repute

great week but
Harvs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 08:08 AM   #268
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyking View Post
Look quit your negativity! Thats all you come on here to do and it is just so childish!

Now this is a Marina Erakovic Cheering Thread, if you want to be a pain go ahead and make a Marina Erakovic Loser Thread (or would that be a Marina Erakovic, created by the Loser thread)

Btw I saw you wrote before you edited it - grow up!
haha before i edited it it said: "she's not really giving much trouble the top players ". i forgot the word "to"
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 08:16 AM   #269
country flag Mr_Molik

i havent got anything against marina. in fact i quite like her, and she's done well to get as far as she has done. its just a bit concerning seeing her continually get these drubbings from more powerful players- for exampledokic, davenport and now venus all this year.
Old Mar 31st, 2008, 08:31 AM   #270
country flag kittyking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Molik View Post
haha before i edited it it said: "she's not really giving much trouble the top players ". i forgot the word "to"
That's not entirely true, I read what you said then went out to lunch but by the time I got back you edited it to say only "she's not really giving much trouble to the top players" (incase you edit it overnight)

Back on topic, no idea whether or not Marina will be able to play Tourhout. The maindraw comes out sometime within the next 12 hours, so will be able to see then.