Linz Tier II 2007 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2007, 02:11 PM   #1
country flag Vaidisova

Vaidisova has disabled reputation
Linz Tier II 2007

Nicole's half of the draw

N.Vaidisova (CZE) vs F.Pennetta (ITA/WC)
Y.Meusburger (AUT/WC) vs M.Klaffner (AUT/WC)
M.Krajicek (NED) vs Q
D.Safina (RUS) vs bye

T.Golovin (FRA) vs E.Daniilidou
M.Muller (GER) vs A.Bondarenko (UKR)
G.Dulko (ARG) vs Q
D.Hantuchova (SVK) vs bye
Vaidisova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2007, 02:15 PM   #2
country flag Vaidisova

Re: Linz Tier II 2007

Nicole made the SF here last year.

She just played Flavia at US Open and leads H2H 2-1.
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 02:33 PM   #3
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

if Nicole keeps her great form and fight well with her cold.. she gotta win the title
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 03:16 PM   #4
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Good luck Nikki !

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 03:27 PM   #5
Vaidisova Ruled

Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future Vaidisova Ruled has a brilliant future

Nicole Will be in semifinal 100% and I think (I'm pretty sure) she will win this title

“They are definitely a good example of how local communities can overcome the ‘victim syndrome,’ take greater control over their lives and build productive futures for themselves,” Ms. Sharapova said - UN Goodwill Ambassador
Vaidisova Ruled is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 03:29 PM   #6
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia's a tough opener as she's in great form, but Nicole can do it.

She can do this.

Good luck Nicole!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 06:11 PM   #7
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Flavia's been regaining her form, so that match will be tough.
Hopefully, Nicole's cold settles down and she's not too tired and she'll be able to do well with this draw.
Old Oct 21st, 2007, 09:10 PM   #8
country flag rechi

rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold rechi is a splendid one to behold

Hey! I think Nicole is in a great shape Flavia is a though opener, but we will see. I watched the lst matches of Nicole on TV, she impressed me a lot, i think she is even better as in the middle of the year before her injury and illness. She nearly beat Justine, but she had no luck in this match!

I'm going to be at the tournament on Thursday, Friday and Saturday; cheering for her. Perhaps i post some photo from Linz.
I hope Nicole wins this tournament. That would be great.
The draw isn't very easy but like i said before she's in grat shape.

Let's go Nicole

Lewis , it will work out for you next year. I trust in you
rechi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2007, 10:28 PM   #9
country flag 1000

1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold 1000 is a splendid one to behold

Good luck Nicole and hope for a tournament victory
Old Oct 21st, 2007, 11:00 PM   #10
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

Considering the circumstances I think Nicole could (should) win this tournament. Her along with Henin and Golovin benefits from having a shorter season due to injuries, personal issues or illness and are the in-form players right now while rest of the tour is already tired after a long season and suck. Unless she self-destroys like last year in Zurich she should be a favourite in semis should both her and Golovin make it. Naturally I wish Nicole would play another particular player than Tatiana in semis, let us see what happens.
She really needs to break this loss in every semifinal at Tier I/II curse becausë that's the last thing which prevents her from reaching a better status in many people's eyes.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21st, 2007, 11:44 PM   #11
country flag Vaidisova

Nicole has a good record against the seeds here (13-2), so it would be nice if she could finally make a final/win a big title.
Old Oct 22nd, 2007, 04:05 AM   #12
country flag Michael_21

Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all Michael_21 is a name known to all

good luck nicole if u play like u did last week i can see the first tournament win of the year coming up
Daniela Hantuchova
Alicia Molik, Olivia Rogowska, Sam Stosur + All Other Aussies
Michael_21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2007, 04:47 AM   #13
country flag Rod the Bama

Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future Rod the Bama has a brilliant future

The field looks favorable for Nicole. If she can keep up her good play as of late and not suffer any mental lapses, i like her chances at winning the tournament.

Rod`s Angels: Caroline, Ana, Flavia, Dani, Ula and Sabine

Rod the Bama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2007, 05:32 AM   #14
country flag Sharapower8

Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future Sharapower8 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rechi View Post
Hey! I think Nicole is in a great shape Flavia is a though opener, but we will see. I watched the lst matches of Nicole on TV, she impressed me a lot, i think she is even better as in the middle of the year before her injury and illness. She nearly beat Justine, but she had no luck in this match!

I'm going to be at the tournament on Thursday, Friday and Saturday; cheering for her. Perhaps i post some photo from Linz.
I hope Nicole wins this tournament. That would be great.
The draw isn't very easy but like i said before she's in grat shape.

Let's go Nicole

Lewis , it will work out for you next year. I trust in you
Hey welcome here
Have a good tournament there ! BIt'd be great if you bring us some pictures

Sharapova.Vaidisova.Vesnina.Bondarenko.
Wozniacki.Kirilenko.Goerges.Petkovic. Azarenka

Sharapower8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 22nd, 2007, 05:47 PM   #15
country flag Vaidisova

Nicole won't play until Wednesday.