S1 - 20: Tour Championships, Madrid (YEC) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 20th, 2007, 04:04 PM   #16
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S1 - 20: Tour Championships, Madrid (YEC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farina Elia Fan View Post
can we have different points for each player in the group???
Yes
Advertisement

Old Oct 20th, 2007, 04:07 PM   #17

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nathalie strongly denies this claim and is going to sue the tour for every last penny unless they write a retraction, and offer her an extra ace this week.

I see what my buddies Lindsay and Britney have to put up with, when there are liars like you about
Alright, edited
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 04:20 PM   #18
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

you didnt answer the ace question
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 06:06 PM   #19
country flag dawid

dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe YEC should be played on neutral surface..

Kim "Sexy Back" Clijsters
Jelena "Warrior Princess" Jankovic

Womens Masters Tour!
dawid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 07:44 PM   #20

Quote:
you didnt answer the ace question
You shouldn't have sucked in your last few events

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAdEx View Post
Maybe YEC should be played on neutral surface..
But all the other surfaces have a Slam, so it's only fair that indoors gets the YEC
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 09:05 PM   #21
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just not good reading for Dechy's millions of fans is it
i think im gonna be a Dechy fan now.
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 11:00 PM   #22
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
i think im gonna be a Dechy fan now.
Your the 1,000,001 one
Old Oct 20th, 2007, 11:26 PM   #23
Team WTAworld

Dechy Shocked & Confused By Tour Claim!

'A tired looking Queen Dechy Tryies To Understand Claims From Tour Director Mr Larry Daviator Scott'

Queen of the ATC tour Nathalie Dechy is today left shocked, confused and outrage that the tour director has released information into the public domain that the Australian Open champion, who will go down in history as the first slam champion on the tour has spend time this season in rehab, something the star of the tour strongly denies and claims thats the Daviator as he likes to be called is delibrately trying to put her off one of the most important tournaments of the season here in Madrid for the Year Ending Champs where the top eight players compete.

Dechy released a short statement saying 'he hates me! All season she has tried to ruin my chances but this is just a step to far. I went straight to his office to complain, where I saw Marion on her knees trying to get up and him doing his trousers zip up but thats a whole different story but I wouldnt be shocked if they decided this rehab rubbish together. I told him I would sue him if it wasnt changed and it was but when I asked for help it was denied. They really are scared of me and hope this will put me off, only time will tell if it does. I just want to say to my fans, I have never been to rehab - I am a top athlete and thanks for supporting me in this tough time. I love you all'
Old Oct 21st, 2007, 12:03 AM   #24

Announcement!

I have just received some very important news, ATC #8 Nathalie Dechy has just tested positive for a banned substance, more information as we get, but this could put her YEC participation in danger. More as we get it.
Old Oct 21st, 2007, 12:14 AM   #25
Team WTAworld

oh no you didnt! That is obviously been tampered with

thats its, Im going to have to get my crew to sort you out now

Old Oct 21st, 2007, 12:15 AM   #26

No wonder Nathalie has done so badly this season, she needs to get in shape!
Old Oct 21st, 2007, 12:18 AM   #27
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
No wonder Nathalie has done so badly this season, she needs to get in shape!
you better watch out, cause they are after you now!!!
Old Oct 21st, 2007, 12:19 AM   #28

Quote:
you better watch out, cause they are after you now!!!
I doubt they're in any shape to chase after me
Old Oct 21st, 2007, 12:35 AM   #29
Team WTAworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daviator View Post
I doubt they're in any shape to chase after me
I saw that Marion Bartoli did though

enough said I think
Old Oct 21st, 2007, 01:14 AM   #30
Team WTAworld

Within one hour of the statement being released that Dechy might be pulled out of the YEC and look at the reaction

SAYS IT ALL REALLY!