S1 - 20: Tour Championships, Madrid (YEC) - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 25th, 2007, 06:00 PM   #151
country flag dawid

dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute dawid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S1 - 20: Tour Championships, Madrid (YEC)

Dechy/Williams - it will be great match

Kim "Sexy Back" Clijsters
Jelena "Warrior Princess" Jankovic

Womens Masters Tour!
dawid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 25th, 2007, 06:53 PM   #152
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Dechy, the Talk of the Town

Nathalie Dechy takes time out of her busy schedule to sign some autographs for her fans, Dechy's motto is her fans come first.

The citizens of Madrid, Spain have been expierencing a whirl wind of excitment as the most talked about player on the ATC Tour, Nathalie Dechy, graced their city with her presence for the Year End Champhionship tournamnet. Since her arrival numerous A-list celebrities have flocked to see her matches. Fans from all around the world created record breaking crowds even if they didn't get inside the arena, they watched on the big screen outside.

Dechy, who is not only France's sweetheart but more of an international sweetheart has won over many hearts of audience members as well as some of the other players on tour. Three players have joined a Nathlie Dechy Fan Club such as Lourdes Dominguez Lino, Karolina Sprem, and Mashona Washington. The number may soon be growing once more players know about the club.

With all this stardom, Dechy doesn't let it go to her head as she constantly thanks her fans and follow players for the their support for her throughout the tournament. She recently destroy all of her opponents in her round robin group, going 3-0. Including a win over rival, Marion Bartoli.

We got a chance to sit down and see what Bartoli was up to since being eliminated from the tournament earlier today. She said that she had a photo shoot with a fashion magazine for Spain and that we were invited to go to the set with her!

After a couple of hours on the set, we quickly realized that it wasn't the best idea to go to the photo session with Marion. But we were able to get a copy of the picture of Marion Bartoli's first fashion magazine cover. Warning! This picture is not for those with a weak stomach or that have a faint heart.

After seeing that sickening display I came down with an illness. Now I need to go rest up if I'm going to make the invitation-only royal Dechy celebration party tonight! Bye!
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 07:45 PM   #153
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

AMAZING article Mashona

Thank you so much!
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 07:53 PM   #154
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Anytime!
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 07:57 PM   #155
country flag Keaka

Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute Keaka has a reputation beyond repute

At least Bartoli's not anorexic like Dechy

But anyway congrats Dechy for making it to SF.
Keaka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 25th, 2007, 08:23 PM   #156
country flag GracefulVenus
Team WTAworld

GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farina Elia Fan View Post
AMAZING article Mashona

Thank you so much!

GV - Back From The Dead.........
Venus better have her hair fixed for the AO I'm just tired of it.
GracefulVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 08:21 AM   #157
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Vee!
The End for Misa in ATC.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 08:22 AM   #158
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Dechy() and Ash()!3-0!!!
And also to Venus(once again) and Tammy!
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 08:23 AM   #159
ElusiveChanteuse

Marion and Sev
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 08:24 AM   #160
ElusiveChanteuse

And I thought Ashley would SHARE the #1 spot with Sev if she wins this?

Go Ash!!!

Misa will probably drop to #7 after this.
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 11:23 AM   #161
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

I send my points, but Im not sure if they will work
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 01:29 PM   #162
Team WTAworld

GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farina Elia Fan View Post
I send my points, but Im not sure if they will work
nope they won't! Good luck!

Old Oct 26th, 2007, 01:44 PM   #163
Team WTAworld

YEC Semifinal Line-Up Complete

Venus Williams will do battle with Natalie Dechy of France for a spot in the Year Ending Championship Finals in ATC. Both ladies have battled all year to be at this point in this part of the season, but only one can emerge victorious.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be for this semi-final today. I'm pumped and ready to do battle with Natalie. We are both very familiar with each others style of play so it should be a great match for sure."

Old Oct 26th, 2007, 05:18 PM   #164
Team WTAworld

Now the points deadline is over, i must say im nervous about this match! Venus I imagine is going to come out BIG very early and I need to hang with her to have any chance of winning.
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 05:22 PM   #165
Team WTAworld

Celebs Out Watching Dechy In Madrid