S1 - 20: Generali Ladies, Linz (II) - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2007, 07:27 PM   #61
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Re: S1 - 20: Generali Ladies, Linz (II)

Semi-Finals

Mauresmo(1) def. Benesova

6-4 6-3

I know Momo was upset to be here But she's played great this week and has a chance to end the season with another title Iveta
Advertisement

Old Oct 26th, 2007, 07:30 PM   #62

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute

Semi-Finals

Baltacha def. Washington

7-6(4) 6-1

Congrats on your second final in 3 weeks Bally Mashona You played great in the first set but fell away a bit afterwards
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 07:32 PM   #63
country flag Midnight

Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of

Well done Baltacha, good luck in the final
Midnight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 07:36 PM   #64

Final

Mauresmo(1) v Baltacha

0-0
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1-0*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1-1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1-2
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2-2
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2-3
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2-4
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
2-5
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3-5
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
3-6

Baltacha leads Mauresmo(1) 6-3
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 07:38 PM   #65

Final

Mauresmo(1) v Baltacha

Baltacha leads Mauresmo 6-3

0-0
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
0-1
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
0-2
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1-2
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1-3
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1-4
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1-5
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
1-6

Baltacha def. Mauresmo(1)

6-3 6-1

Second title already for Elena Good luck next season Momo You still had a good season
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 07:40 PM   #66
country flag Midnight

Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of Midnight has much to be proud of

WOW, what a great win, well done Baltacha
Midnight is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 07:52 PM   #67
country flag Farina Elia Fan
Team WTAworld

Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute Farina Elia Fan has a reputation beyond repute

Mashona

but well done on the title Elena!
Farina Elia Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 08:14 PM   #68
country flag GracefulVenus
Team WTAworld

GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute

Mashona

Congrats Elena

GV - Back From The Dead.........
Venus better have her hair fixed for the AO I'm just tired of it.
GracefulVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 26th, 2007, 11:56 PM   #69
country flag Vamos.

Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute

It's not a "great win". It is called having four aces indoors.

That is what it gets you. Titles. But for me, they will forever be hollow titles.

Baltacha has to prove herself on some real surfaces first. I respect Venus, because she did that before she dominated indoors at least.

I like the way that you taste, when you're all up in my face.

Vamos. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2007, 12:06 AM   #70
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute

I know, it was kind of Bad putting 4 aces on indoor, because it was the indoor season. Lets see how she ends up Next season..
Old Oct 27th, 2007, 12:13 AM   #71
country flag Vamos.

Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute Vamos. has a reputation beyond repute

...I would have done the same. It was the obvious, and right, thing to do.

I just wouldn't call any win indoors with four aces "amazing". Or even good. It is just what will happen. The natural course of events. Getting to two Finals in the indoor season with ZERO Aces is much more amazing.

I like the way that you taste, when you're all up in my face.

Vamos. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 27th, 2007, 01:23 AM   #72
country flag Medina

Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute Medina has a reputation beyond repute

So true, But i found it a bit lame, but people have mixed oponions. I would of thought using a bit of common sense she would of put 4 in Grass. . But its great to debut and get 2 tournaments. I cant get any clay tournament in the second queen of clay, after Bartoli
Old Oct 27th, 2007, 08:15 AM   #73
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Elena!
Momo
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote